Steroid team are gone!

Discussion in 'Ranbaxy' started by Anonymous, May 23, 2013 at 1:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moron rep, there are good managers that help you out and bad manager that take up space. Obviously , you are on the steroid team and have no idea how a good manager can actually make you better and actually help you make more money and get career advancement.

You are probably the same person who said the Steroid team would be gone August 1st. Moron they are still here and they will get the new drug and good things will happen. Most companies in Derm are down sizing and or losing product. On the other hand there is actually a future on both teams. the Goofs that try to state pure speculation and pass it on as fact should get off this board and stop simply making crap up all of the time. Better yet don't believe everything you read on this board and use your brain.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Moron - remember we are CONTRACT reps so don't think you are so high and mighty! Keep drinking the Indian kool aid!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...well this is just hysterical on so many levels!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd this is the reason why pharma companies can screw with reps. There are enough sheep just like this one.

Obviously, you are Absorica team. On behalf of the steroid team, you're welcome for your job. Steroids kept the derm team alive after Ranbaxy screwed up. You are likely a recent hire because if you had been here longer than 1 year, you'd know that career advancement does not exist here. Hope you enjoyed the Emerging Leaders II conference call, there are two other graduates who aren't getting promoted anytime soon either. As for good/bad managers, you obviously have no idea how bad some have been.

I don't care who said August 1st. It will likely be end of Q3. There is no word on a product that was to launch 6 mos ago and there is no planned POA. Ask Andy to his face. You're in sales, you should be able to get your answers from his body language.

BTW, i've heard more crap from Ranbaxy management than I have from this board.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally! Somebody gets it! Steroid team kept the company alive just to get the boot soon!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steroid Team - really?

I think the success of Absorica is what is going to keep this company going and alive. And the real reason that the so called emerging leaders have not been promoted is that they are not even in the same league as the new people who have come on board on the Absorica team. So get over yourselves. The steroid team seems to have a culture of not working as a team not really caring about thier customers and simply doing as little as possible to keep their jobs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To label the whole steroid team in that fashion, Is utterly stupid.
    I know several people on the Absorica side who couldnt sell at Walmart,
    I can out sell them all day long! Clowns!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok name them

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Newsflash, dummy... Absorica has only been around for 1 year. This team has existed for more than 10 year. Don't preach that nonsense about you keeping the team alive, that was all us, not you. Now that Ranbaxy has its cash cow back, the steroid team gets twice the scrutiny and zero support. Half the products on our coupons are discontinued or backordered for crying out loud. You are selling a product that has been hyped by us, has no competition, and has been eagerly awaited for years. A deaf-mute with a coupon glued to his forehead could sell that product. Your level of ignorance is truly astounding.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I sold sold Absorica, I would triple what the current Absorica rep is doing in my
    area, with ease. Including better Dermatology relationships....
    The Docs complain all the time about the current Absorica rep...you
    know how many fires I have to put out, because of them!!!!
    Grow up!!!
    Rookie..

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what district?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Southeast

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The steroid team rocks! Absorica team are lazy and just let's the drug sell itself!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your command of the English language is astonishing.

This may be the exact reason you were not promoted to the Absorica team.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Promoted? Is that what you guys are calling it? That is hilarious! Keep telling yourself you were "promoted"! Anything for you to feel better about yourself!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sure feel better spending my larger paycheck and bonus even though you say it's not a promotion!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you wonder why the steroid team considers the Absorbica people to be pompous, arrogant, self righteous a-holes. You only got that job because Andy plays favorites with this company. Look at who he promotes and who he surrounds himself with. All are sheep and/or yes-men. They should put that on your business card. Lets see how great you idiots do if you had to spend half your time out in the field putting out fires when something gets backordered. You have ONE product to sell. You have ad boards, a rep at every convention, zero competition and an upper management that gives you their full attention. I too have met the rep in my territory. Complete idiot. At least a dozen of my docs think he's an idiot and refuse lunches with him, and at least another dozen complain that he doesn't even show up.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that's true you should tell your manager. Maybe they would tell the absorica DM. I'm sure the absorica mgr would want to know if someone is not showing up or showing up and pissing customers off.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is true, but the entire team has proven themselves to be disrespectful and arrogant. Look at the garbage they say about us! I have no desire to assist those jerks in any way.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make the pain stop. Unemployment is more promising than this place. This is the most depressing place I've ever worked. Upper management is so disconnected and clueless it's sickening. This isn't a pharmaceutical company. This here is an atrocity. turnover rate is like at 50%! The only reason anyone would stay here longer than a year is because they are lazy, dumbfucks and this is the best they can do. Ranbaxy is the place where the desperate people looking for work end up. Thanks for keeping my head above water when I was desperate for a job.. But I'm even more depressed now then before when I was unemployed.
    If you have any sense you'd jump ship too. I feel sorry for anyone that is too blind to see.
    Pathetic products , pathetic management, and pathetic company.

And I'd like to know, how an incompetent Douch bag like Pandy is going to teach the list souls that are in the "emerging losers" group to be a leader when he can't lead?! Oh wait.. I guess he is good at leading losers since he's the #1.

Good Riddons.