Steve Rusckowski / Great Leadership

Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by anonymous, Apr 16, 2020 at 10:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The alcoholic from Solstas has been schooled again. He won’t recover.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did I hear right ? Steve R will get paid back? What about the 9,000 people you laid off, no 401k match, you will still get your stock options!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steve will be handsomely rewarded for his sacrifice and leadership. As well he should. Pray for his family. This enabled Quest Diagnostics to smoothly transition the nonessentials off the payroll, while simultaneously boosting morale during these difficult times. Genius. This is why we’re the industry leader in clinical laboratory medicine. We’ve got this.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great point. And now those non-essentials can feel better about themselves, with the knowledge that they’re no longer a burden to their employer.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you look at the insider trading activity, you will seek Steve rewarded himself very nicely and should be able to weather a short term pay reduction without going on food stamps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steve loves the business. That’s what drives him. The money just flows naturally as a consequence of his hard work and ingenuity. Just imagine where BioReference could be if you had someone who was even half as talented as he is at the helm. We didn’t become the industry leader in clinical laboratory medicine by accident. We’ve got this.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WGT guy are you in ops, sales , finance? Just trying to size you up.. NJ or Cali?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's been "working from home" for quite some time.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last I checked, this is an anonymous internet message board. So the people that matter know who I am, and everyone else can call Miss. Cleo for her opinion. The important thing to focus on here is the message. “Great things can be accomplished, when it doesn’t matter who gets the credit.” Perhaps you should concern yourself more with the greater good. Hope this helps.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So HTH guy is WGT guy? HTH seems much more intelligent, I think we have a copy cat writer.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s the same idiot playing internet ping pong back and forth over and over. Complete jackass loser.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes he has nothing to do other than drugs and posting. He is the epitome of a loser.

he works for quest and handles urgent care.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is your obsession with the urgent care rep? Other than the fact that he’s more successful than you. But that applies to everyone. And its quite something that you would accuse someone of using drugs, considering your out of control alcoholism. Why Solstas ever employed you is a complete mystery. Stop antagonizing the folks at BioReference. You have no ties here and they have enough problems right now. We are here to help, as a compassionate colleagues. You are non-essential. We’ve got this.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't feed the idiot.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If so, then both are highly intelligent and seem to have a tremendous amount of experience in the clinical laboratory industry. I’d be surprised if they weren’t top brass at Quest Diagnostics.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are both dummy’s

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Dean just entered the National Cheese Wiz Tourney. Shooting for the record this year of 6.5 gallons of Wiz in 14 minutes.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, I know who you are Cupcake. And I know you're unemployed.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t know fu(k all, son. All you do is post repetitive bull5hit on this site 24/7, night and day. Call Dr. Laura. She can help you with your obsessive compulsive behavior.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Words of wisdom from our Teabagger Troll. What other tricks can u do joy boy.