Stiefel IT staff leave

Discussion in 'Stiefel Labs' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2009 at 4:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why have some senior IT staff been asked to leave Stiefel.? Why are people that deserve to be sacked still here?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IT staff that should follow Ed H & CR .. Followed by the jerks in England

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The IT staff is finished. They ALL will be the first to go as GSK IT will take over. You may start to see some leave on there own. Also expect Duluth to be shutdown by the end of the year or sooner as well as coral gables.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What Jerks in England? the whole department is set to outsource to ACS

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell us Tell us!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what are you talking about?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All staff to be kicked out - all they want are the contacts...

8. P.S - clown shoes!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the IT staff, knowing their days are numbered, speaks their minds.

10. ?SDM?

?SDM? Guest

More gossip?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I thought we, sales, were ruthless. You IT guys are cut throat.

12. So Whos peeping the emails then?

sounds jucie...

I wonder if GSK will give up some free tooth paste before pushing the redundcy packages :)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The help desk staff has a history of doing this

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last i checked any messages sent out using company email is company property and it is management's right to do what they like with it. If you are scared of what you sent or are using company property un-lawfully maybe you should not work for Stiefel or any other company for that matter.

At the end of the day all the venting that goes on in this site is normal and part of human life. The challange is how us as individuals rise above the fray and stop blaming others for unplanned changes and what goes wrong in our lives.

Worse of all is the smearing of good peoples names for no good reason just because you are bitter and have still not accepted responsability for your actions as an individual. A job is not an entitlement!

Last I checked we are all in this together and the folks that have a can do attitude, are humble and "actually" deliver on what they promise will always land on their feet.

Life is too short to wine and blame others. If you choose to that is your choice but the train has left the station...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dumbass, you are an absolute moron. Have you heard of spell check, or is this your Univ of Phoenix degree at work?

First, it is "worst, not worse", "responsibility, not responsability", "whine, not wine". What a complete idiot! Oh, and yes, I am sending this from company computer during the middle of my work day.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

catch me if you can, if you can!!!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God bless. Y'all are morons!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe RTP will be shut down eventually. So far Stiefel RTP has been unproductive.

Does Glaxo really need another facility there?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats the million or shall I say billion dollar question. How much of Stiefel does GSK need? Clearly they wont need us, IT. Expect to be gone in 2-3 months. Facility wise who knows. It depends on what they have currently and predict what they will need in the future.