still around?

Discussion in 'Poly Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2014 at 1:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for Poly 12 years ago and left after a year. not a bad company as I remembered but me and the wife wanted to move. Can't believe it is still around but ran into a rep of poly a few days ago saw a bag full of stuff that had tons of products and asked how poly was doing. I was told some unbelievable things and reminded me about same old poly. you guys really only get paid a 35k base? wtf I forgot all about the low pay but we were on straight commission back then. do you still have a bunch of good old boys working there? good starter company I guess hope the commissions are still good but it didn't sound like it from the rep I was talking to said people leaving left and right. did say poly had insurance now but she wasn't on it because it was pricey. good luck out there sell some poly tussin folks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the rep lied no 35k base think lower, unless some new reps are getting a higher base than reps that have been there forever.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just had a buddy turn down a job for 50 k salary and company car. Said the base was a joke. I told him every rep here would quit Poly at the interview and accept if someone offered us 40 45 k bas and a car. We truly are the laughing stock of the industry.