Still around?

Discussion in 'PamLabs LLC' started by Anonymous, May 15, 2015 at 11:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me, Frank!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank Goodness it's all coming to an end. Never thought it would happen. I'm actually relieved. I don't have to see this bunch anymore.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am with you! I must say it is great news for the Vested ESOP employees!!! Current vested balances will quadruple with the Nestle stock offer! Plenty of dough to kick back for a while a make a new move!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nestle focusing on infant formula from Mead Johnson and otcing Dep Cere Meta.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes...they sold the OTC rights to Abbott...which is great for esop stake holders...will increase payouts by 200%! New drug being announced in May! Coming straight from biotech start up in Cambridge...will be a billion dollar product!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought they could only be prescibed by a doctor. How can they be OTC?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whats the new product?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new product is ShitRx.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a funny! Shitrx! Good one! Lol,ha ha ha...funny. You made a funny! Are you a professional writer? You should work for SNL with that original material. r*****!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares? You all are blow hards!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO - Biotech BullshipRx will be the name! This company is a joke, LMAO all you degenerates selling BS and Lies! May you all rot in hell! This entire line should be OTC at Walmart!!!

Get real!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FYI all these food nutrient vitamins are going over the counter direct and sales reps will be let go by next spring of 2017 once pharmacy transfer and restructure in Fall/Winter 2016.