Still getting 2% annual raises?

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Dec 5, 2017 at 9:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most small to midsize pharma companies are at 3-4% for meeting expectations these days and 5-7% for exceeds. Left over a year ago to another company and learned quite a bit about salary, bonuses and annual pay raises for specialty representatives. Don't believe this thread....call recruiters and colleagues at other companies.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’re reminded often: if we’re here for the money, we’re not in the right job. Too bad we can’t have both.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well someone is keeping all that cash at the end of the day!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard the new CLs hired in the past few years have higher base salaries than tenured, decade plus CLs. Not just scrubs either, good CLs that have won awards. That's some straight bullshit if it's true. Maybe that's why a lot of long time people are bailing, when Johnny new hire has the same salary as someone that started in 2007.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2% annual raises is not normal across the industry. I concur with the poster that most companies give 3-5% for meets expectations and 5-7% for exceeds. This company is extremely stingy with salary increases.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad someone brought this up! I am the sole income provider for my entire family. I like my job but can't seem to move ahead financially at this company even though I have brought in new revenue into the company in the multiple of millions over my tenure here. I don't want to be an ABM and got my one time CL2 bump long ago. 2% a year increase just keeps you at even with inflation. Does the company just not care? It is almost forcing you to look outside Indivior if you want to get ahead financially. Anyone with thoughts or suggestions??

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d be curious why your just consistently “good”. Don’t you ever exceed for a high %, seems like you been here awhile

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Likely due to asshole manager. Managers just playing the game, doing what they're told to do, which is not spend money giving raises. Smile and Nod like the Bobbin dog on the dash. It's all Bs people. They only give decent raises to ass kisses who throw team mates under bus for chum and young girls who flirt real well. If you're not in 1 of these 2 categories, leave or put up.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a negotiation and if u didn’t negotiate well enough in 07 that’s your fault. Some of us haven’t been here long but have been in the industry for a long time so we negotiated for our salary to be what is was from the past. Don’t crap on new people for being more business savvy than u

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Found the new guy. It wasn't a negotiation back then, jackass. You took it or left it mostly. Point is, we should be getting raises that reflect our performance. I've made this company millions over my time here, as have many others. 2% is a joke.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The younger ones sense of entitlement is great. Their loyalty is nonexistent.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. I would re-word this to say new ones, because age isn't really a factor as much as experience with the company is. But a lot of newer hires seem to come off as know it alls, based on my interactions. I don't care if you're on 7 special teams like MINDS and such. Prove you can SELL. Prove you can get doctors waivered. Prove you can launch this new product. Some of us were around for the original launch and know a lot. Instead of acting like you've reinvented the wheel, maybe pay attention some of us who have been around for a bit and had success.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is little to no direct correlation between success and ability. It’s based on coverage now a days more than on ability. So you’ve been around here forever. If new people come in and make the same that says more about u than the company. The talent pool here is very low based on most pharma companies so the newbies prob should never listen to anyone that’s been around for a long time. And many new people do know more about selling and launching in 2017 than someone that’s been here over a decade. You’ve not really sold and never launched a product. You can always tell the old timers in groups because they never get it. Doesn’t matter what “it” is really but they never really get anything.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is spot on. Newbies fresh off cryin ti Mommy, sitting round in their jammies, chumming for a job, any job. They FINALLY get one and by God they are gonna show all the senior reps how it's done. Right. Dumb ass green horns. Give em a yr and they'll be running with their tails between their legs. Pussys. Best they can do is talk smack, but can't walk their talk. Most quit in 3 yrs, tops. It's all about the money to them.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"I've this company millions over my time here"

Your over-inflated view of yourself is a joke.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And one of the entitled brats is above. They do bore me....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why keep commenting if you are so bored? Lmao. How far do u “pioneers” go back for someone to be new? Why does it matter if someone is new if they can help? Sounds like some of the old timers here have some serious lack of confidence issues. If you’ve been here for more than 10 years and u aren’t where u want to be in the company it’s your fault not some new employee.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit whining brat.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, what webs we weave, when we attempt to deceive. Next time you decide to make up a lie to hurt me, at least cover your tracks. There is always someone listening and always someone watching. Remember that. You never get away with anything in this world. Karma, ain't it a bitch.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ok. And what does this mean to all of us. Nothing. Yes,that is correct.