Still Interviewing for 5461?

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2020 at 7:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey guys, I posted a month ago about being on the sales team for 5461. I am the really pretty girl that everyone is always jealous of.

so, I have not heard back from HR. I could really sell the hell out of 5461 and doctors love me.

who should I call about the job? I think I would be a good fit at the company and I would love to get a piece of the stock. It seems to be doing so well! I also heard the leadership is soooo amazing.

looking forward to your response.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since you’re so hot and love yourself so much, I recommend you screw yourself

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are still in a holding pattern for 5461 from what I'm hearing. We have additional studies to conduct and then represent to the FDA. It may be some time before it is reviewed again and then launched. Keep checking back often and remember that buying gifts and sending kind cards to the hiring manager ensures that your resume stays on the top of the stack.

Sit tight and good luck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi! I finally got the call today and have my final interview on Friday in the Waltham office! I am going to totally blow HR away just with my outfit alone! Love you all!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do that... blow them all away... Sloth

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On your flight out to the interview be sure to sit by as many Chinese and Italian tourists as you can. Inhale deeply and maybe take a drink out of their glasses. Good luck.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's been quite a while since i was told by the HR lady that alkermes was moving me on to panel interviews for 5461. Has anyone else heard when they are scheduling these final interviews? It's been a little over 3 years. I'm beginning to get a little worried.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our Staffing and HR Departments are hard at work, as evidenced by your message. 3 or so years behind sounds about right. I'm sure you'll hear something any day now.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sit tight. My sources tell me they are still ironing out the final 5461 label and approval will be coming soon. Good luck! What part of the country are you interviewing for? Who's the hiring manager?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Handle more serpents.” - Pete Norman

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone hear anything yet. Been a few years since i went to panel interviews. I'm starting to lose hope.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the position or the company?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the position or the company?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Final interviews start Jan 3rd, 2024. Emails being sent next week with times and Zoom link! Good luck!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Handle more serpents.” - Pete Norman