Still no contact

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 21, 2017 at 2:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So much for "needing" to return the electronics and car ASAP. I still haven't been contacted

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's because this company is a cluster fuck. The separation date isn't until Jan 15 and they know since employees have questioned that, they can't take these items until then if you say no.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got an email saying we now get to keep the car and gas card til separation date, and have to log miles as personal. These asshats could screw up the opening of a paper bag LOL

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But will the car remain insured? They said insurance was cancelled in the first 24 hours

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They also said you needed to turn car in immediately and retracted that demand. They wouldn't let you keep a car without leaving it insured. It was all a bluff until we knew our rights and they folded. But how stupid is this company? They send an email saying we can keep car, try to recall the email, then send exact same email 20 mins later. This place could screw up a one car funeral.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company will get everything collected soon enough...sucks getting laid off but anyone that has been in pharma for more than 6 months shouldn't be surprised about any layoff and who gets laid off..its just business and us reps are not at the top of the corporate food chain. Find a 'career' where you have more control to your success.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very dissapointed. I was over 100% both products. Replaced by someone half my age

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No severance for selling cough syrup off label.
    You will be a knock on your door from the feds.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd love for the feds to knock on my door. I've never sold this drug off label a day in my life, but I'd gladly give them info on who has.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually, i've never sold it off label either. if I did I would have a lot more scripts than I had. i'm one of the reps who actually reminded the physicians what the indication was. I do think its interesting that none of us have heard from HR, ya know....the ones that "wont sleep till everyone is employed"

what a crock of shit