Still no fleet cars?????

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by Anonymous, Feb 8, 2015 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reading these posts and am shocked you have no company cars. Large territories, urban territories and NO car??? How in hell do you expect to get or keep employees. Even contracts are often giving cars on good contracts. Every decent direct company gives the car. Incredible!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do hope this means you will not be applying for a job. Although interviewing someone like you is usually loads of fun.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's about assuming risk.
    Why would alkermes risk leasing cars for a team without an approved product?
    They might want high risk taking people.
    Compliance is about risk.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you saying once the approval comes the car is provided?

Lets hope so!

Why should a little everyday worker take on risk for any multi-million/billion dollar company?
    Driving for a living.....required.

Bottom line.....Its highly UNUSUAL for any company not to offer a car as part of the required tools the rep needs. One sign of a good and solid company is fleet vehicle.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right. You should stay where you are. You sound amazing though. Hope that helps

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enough already about fleet cars. If you want one go to work for big pharma. This a perk of a small company. Getting a generous allowance plus mileage and your choice of vehicle is desirable to an experienced rep. The ones who are sooooo against it are usually the ones with horrible credit and no money in savings that couldn't purchase a car on their own so they need the company to pay. I love my luxury midsize SUV and don't want to be forced to drive a Malibu.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best response I have ever read on CP....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bottom line is you are a douchebag. Please stay with your Novartis and Merck fuktards and stay away from this company. We do not want you. Maybe consider switching panty colors from black to bright pink.

This is a big-boy company and you need to earn your keep. If fleet cars are the only thing holding you back then stay the fuck away. Easy as pie.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post is perfect. Even the curse words were perfectly chosen and placed. Use of the word "fucktard" was expert level.

The topic of fleet cars is now closed.

The post above will be copy and pasted in reply to any other posts on this topic.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carry samples need co car

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bottom line is you are a douchebag. Please stay with your Novartis and Merck fuktards and stay away from this company. We do not want you. Maybe consider switching panty colors from black to bright pink.

This is a big-boy company and you need to earn your keep. If fleet cars are the only thing holding you back then stay the fuck away. Easy as pie.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

super large territories and NO company car? Are you kidding me?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd be interested if a Company car was provided. I have many years of psych experience. Is this Company stable? Im not so sure.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stable? Compared to what? Merck ? Novartis? Pfizer? Astra Zeneca? Are these stable? Try asking the thousands that were cut from these massive giants. Nothing in this arena is stable big or small pharma.

But if a company car is the thing keeping you "less" interested then I would probably stay away. Again, this is a big-boy company like most small biotechs, I'm sure they don't want whiners or complainers especially over something silly like whether or not they have a company car or not. If that is your concern, then don't bother interviewing. They probably wouldn't want you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the company car doubters...I had the company car bene for 20+ yrs...and have had the tax free car allowance with mileage reimbursement for the last few...by far the car allowance has been much better...drive what you want and still come out ahead each month. If this is holding you back then stay put in your cushy Ford product.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

samples in your car? no way.

no samples, maybe

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously don't know anything about Alkermes or the LAI market if you are wondering about samples. Go ahead and interview, your ignorance will not get you very far anyhow.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want a Company car too. I heard the training lacks--like one week--I need to be prepared!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You won't think that when you load miles on it and you are in the hole $10-$15 k when they are telling you that you've reached max mileage. Good luck. You will learn from the experience.