StimWave and EpiMed

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2015 at 2:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting bedfellows. Is SW selling yet in the US or just getting positioned to? Anyone know.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are getting attention with their merger and MRI labeling. But they also have a few good thought leaders advocating on their behalf. Interesting to see how far they go with SJM and MDT getting stronger also

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stimwave is gearing up across the U.S. and is currently available. My company has the exclusive distributorship for the Midwest. We are gearing up for our first few cases in the Chicago area in the next several weeks. Several procedures have already been done in Florida where Stimwave is headquartered.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone that would hire someone like Jack S. isn't someone you would want to work for.
    Trust me and stay away

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eccentric? LOL. Every physician that has bought into the company is sellout and they are not credible or intelligent. This is set up to cash in quick and get out even quicker, can you say DOJ.

Run Foster Run!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who has she brought on as thought leaders? Anyone of credibility yet?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most are interested in the concept and the Freedom platform. Time will tell if it gets the support of the stim community. That does rely on which kol's adopt. Course it also has to with what patients experience from the therapy. Less invasive, potential therapeutic benefit and cost effective. We'll see

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gabor Racz, David Kloth, Konstantin Slavin, Lawrence Poree....and more....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Its too bad there cannot be constructive discussion on here without resorting to name calling and slander

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just another whiney competitive rep who can not handle competition (mostlikely Boston or MDT) This board is full of them. No one takes any of this bathroom stall bullshit seriously. Fun to read though.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You replied to a thread from a year ago to say that? Sheesh man.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who has the most outdated system in the crowded space now? I'm hearing Nucrapta reps can't get out of there fast enough. Total sham. I heard they're bringing back the Renew but only bigger. What were those reps thinking when they left Jude MDT or BSC to go over there??? I get leaving for Nevro, but Nuvectra? Really??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

some went to stimwave first and found out the CEO is a first-rate crook, almost criminal.. so Nuvectra was all which was left.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel badly for the reps that went to Nuvectra. Now there's an FDA recall on the leads....and the battery fails a lot during the trials so they plug it into the wall. Sad!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which battery fails during trials?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fast forward to 2017...both SJM now ABBOTT and MDT are sucking major league. MDT has lost most of their NM reps and those left cN give a shit about this sorry division with substandard leadership. Rephrase, managers that dont come close to neing leaders. Lets not get into the Concent Decree on their pumps. SAD place to be.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK mr Medtronic! What are you scared of that you have to paint deceiptful comments. I guess you say anything to save your ass from a sinking ship.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its Cafepharma, the land of misinformation! Less that 1% credible.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, mostly MDT.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your an idiot! SM doesnt have a full force for you to say that. Better product than any of the Stim companys. If they did, all you rejects jumping to Nevro would have hone to SM. Gurantees only last so long girls. Oh lets not forget about all the issues with Nevro, like explant rate!