Stiolto is failing

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Sep 17, 2015 at 11:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My favorite part is the lecture from my manager about selling the entire portfolio when it makes up only a small piece of my IC

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stiolto could be 100% of your IC weighting and it would STILL be a small part of your pay. Reason why? Nobody prescribes it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#deadbrand

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looking back on this thread. It’s so funny that people debated me on Stiolto haha. Such a dead product. Amazing this company thought it would be a billion dollar product. So clueless.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5 years later, I hope you feel like an IDIOT. I spent years trying to explain to morons like this why we desperately needed a triple. No one listened. Writing is on the wall respiratory folks, start looking asap. Some of the best people I worked with were in respiratory, feel so bad for them. The company failed them. We had the chance to do a bunch of different things, we didn't do anything right. Best of luck to everyone hanging on.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can talk ICS all day long but like an antibiotic an HCP still goes for it. Now GSK's Asthma approval for Trelegy.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To think how little Stiolto has moved in 5 years +. It's never going anywhere. Sad that Bi really thought this was the entire future of this division.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet somehow...leadership still points the finger at the fIeld folks for why Stiolto is where it is at. Funny how that works - everybody is held and accountable; everyone except the powers that be that hedged the franchise’s future on LAMA/LABAs.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where it is AT? Nice job butchering the English language.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don’t have a lot of years invested in BI and are respiratory out as soon as you can.

It’s easier to find a job when you have one still holds true.

Sinking ship

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The real players can sell the power of the mist
    Too many field personnel have become dependent on prior successes the LABA stand alone now there’s real competition watch out AZ is gonna push out one moor inhalation medicine as well
    Assemble the puzzle sample device and look to the TOP take a deep breath
    Go out And have a virtual Misty Monday feeding with your favorite office hog

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and they are hiring for respiratory????....this division is definitely on its last leg

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Letting go well seasoned multiple PC reps in this division and hiring in other zips..Just crazy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is the best advice. Crazy to think how it’s fallen. The people who have been here 7+ years remember what it was like.
    In other words , as the person quoted above has said, get out while you can. 0% future left here. I am the original OP of this thread. The moron who i argued with for years with on here is exactly the problem we face here at Bi. People don’t understand the markets we operate in and all it does it hurts our sales force. I tried. I begged, i pleaded. I attempted to explain. It all fell on deaf ears. “No we have the wisdom trial. It’s a home run. There is NO way we can lose with it. “. Short sighted idiots. Sad. Pathetic.

great people let down by people who don’t understand a disease state. Hopefully we can learn from this as a company (although i have my doubts). LISTEN to the reps out in the field who are talking to national thought leaders.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rest in Mist Daddy time to move over to the IPF Playboys - better cars, pay, and sales - Stop crying and start playing in the Big Leagues

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I read your page, you all are crying like little teenage girls while wringing your hands.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bigger question is what are we all going to be selling in 2 years ? Pradaxa is gone. Spiriva going generic soon. Stiolto is flat to declining for the last 4 years. Spv asthma never took off. Meanwhile the triple is now approved for asthma. We completely screwed ourselves over. Well, i should say the company screwed us over. There was never anything anyone in the sales force could have done.

We only have jardiance and ofev left. Not good. They are good products but you don’t need this many people to sell basically just Jardiance. No idea what the future looks like here , but i would assume more layoffs ? Wish Germany would learn how to research and launch products in the US.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They all ready know the fate of respiratory representatives, they will say it will be a part of our future. Don't leave us, we will tell you when we no longer need you. Your future is in your hands not theirs, time to make up your mind.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6 years later. We ready to call this dead yet or what ? 6 years. The product isn’t going anywhere. It wasn’t wanted. It wasn’t needed. It didn’t solve anything. It didn’t improve anything.

Mind you the only reason this silly product is even at 39 million dollars through the first quarter is because of this sales force. We’ve never had any efficacy data points to clearly say why to use our product vs any others. In fact, we’ve had to backtrack numerous times due to clear b.s.

we tried hiring nurses to go to patients houses. (Stiolto promise). We tried putting dolls in boxes.

Let’s just bury this dead dog already.