Stock at 2 year high

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jan 17, 2018 at 9:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Either good results on upcoming cancer candidate or takeover/buyout?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Knocking on 30 dolla

Anyone with options must be giddy

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company has been buying back it's stock for months now (millions of shares) therefore driving up the stock price not to mention the chatter of a buyout.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this mean the layoffs are off?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$31 now

You can go on about any Pharma board and there will be a layoff thread, just do your job and keep your resume updated ;)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, probably a merger is on the horizon

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$35 today

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

40 bucks by June

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

big news coming in oncology should continue to drive stock price 40 by June certainly possible

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pushed above 35 bucks really good for home office people and leaders in field, sorry if you're rep or dm these arent' for you

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

corporate has already leaked a new oncology deal and getting out of pain by end of the year, investors like both and stock price shows that, lots fewer people especially sales reps, you wont be needed anymore

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow I didn't realize that reps and dms were prohibited to but stocks. I thought anyone with money was allowed to do that.
    Unless, of course, snowflake you think a front line personal are entitled to getting something for nothing.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not very bright are you? That’s the point exactly directors and above receive annual awards worth hundreds of thousands of dollars, they don’t buy them you idiot. go buy all you want see how long it takes you to earn 200K. Gosh I hope you don’t have a drivers license

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

forgive our reps not exactly best and the brightest. If a home office person got 100K stock award three years ago that would now be worth 160k. and they didn’t buy any of that stock it was granted. a stock grant not a stock purchase. our reps are like the home for mis-fit toys

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

word is out in next lay off and from home office word is they are shipping for a partner for new oncology drug and it’ll be a true oncology company so sorry for field nothing left for them. northeast and Dallas regions to be dissolved by December

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

every early onc drug burned out or is delayed and the next wave will be sold by another company, that's all she wrote folks

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The onc drugs are not coming. I think it’s hilarious people think they are. We haven’t produced anything and won’t. Proud member of “here for the paycheck and eventual payout”. Go ahead and say what you will but there are more of me than the “kool aid drinkers” at this point

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stock xontinues to tick up and reports of mergers and acquisitions are out there, merging with a second Japanese company or selling off US rights

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds about right ...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does anyone think stock goes up when they announce the Genentech deal?