Stock below 7$ a share

Discussion in 'Aegerion Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 27, 2016 at 1:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL......................WOW that's quite a fall from $104

Aegerion is the Enron of Rare Disease, enjoy

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So did you find a job?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I never left my current job so I am just fine! Bet you believed the hype stock was going to 200$? Oops

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right, you're happy you were passed over from the start.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hows that sitting around waiting for the axe to fall? Your the idiot that couldn't see the writing on the wall, the sales force is done. I guess you're not smart enough to realize when the stock goes from 104$ to 5$ and two better drugs are available for 5% of your cost that its over.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something tells me you have a void in your life that you're on here lashing out. Seek help.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Help? You're the one responding and entertaining the nonsense.. irony at its best..

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Advice to our esteemed workers: the above is another prime example of a CP troll trying to excite concern about job security, our stock price and questioning the capability of key leaders with moronic posts. We suspect there are three or four who continually post this nonsense. We value our workforce; you are an extended family. Layoffs are last action we would ever consider and this is a grate time to purchase our stock. We are fortunate to have this opportunity to invest at a bargain price ! SO JUST CONCERN YOURSELVES WITH DOING YOUR JOB AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL POSSIBLE AND IGNORE THESE MALICIOUS POSTS IN THIS THREAD !!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In other words get to work!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No layoffs???? Didn't you just fire a bunch of people including Mary Weger and now your pumping your employees to buy your stock 6$ stock. Good times at Aegerion. Your all making a difference..............now remember that's TWO parents with confirmed FH to make an HoFH patient now.........don't forget.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bitter and abandoned. We moved on without you, now it's your turn to accept that you're a distant memory. However this thing ends for us, we'll still be in a better place than you. Now go update that resume, Inventiv is hiring in your area.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's some juice goose on Weger, can anyone confirm it?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mary "Six Sigma" Weger was fired.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's awesome, she's the worst

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was, she was...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well thank goodness for that

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sure are bitter, try to focus on your new job. Turn the page.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

try below $5! 100 to under 5. Looking solid