Stock collapse

Discussion in 'Alexion' started by Anonymous, May 7, 2015 at 3:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alxn stock fell off a cliff. The report below is pretty alarming:

http://moxreports.com/2014/04/22/synageva-setting-up-for-big-disappointment/

-Investors and analysts have overestimated the market size for SBC-102 by at least 3-9x.
    -Most sufferers of CESD can be treated by proper diet and common statins (ie. Lipitor) without the need for a $300,000 drug.
    -Management has now sold 95% of its stock, reducing combined holdings to less than 1% of outstanding – even before their drug has completed trials.
    -Similar to Raptor and Aegerion, Synageva will likely drop by at least 50% from current levels.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

greed is good.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Know market buying co always takes a hit. History says it's back in 2 weeks

Not the real story here.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like the acquisition didn't pan out

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what happened to CEO

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I take it back, the stock has slightly recovered after major cuts and massive human decimation.

However still may never ever get back to the 190 levels from 3 years ago.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock has NOT recovered and is about to take another NOSE DIVE:
    - Telling Wall Street 2H revenue will be lower than 1H is death.
    - The stock currently trades at 22X PE ratio, so any sign of negative growth is horrible

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word on the street is that the move to Boston is just a distraction from the fundamental problems at Alexion.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummmmm....of course this move I made is Smoke and Mirrors. Or Doom and Gloom as some of my moles have told me. Hopefully I find some sucker to buy this company in the near future so I don't have to worry about the mess that was created before I arrived. And let's face it, much easier to get direct flights to some of my favorite vacation destinations via Boston than Hartford. That's progressive thinking if you really think about it. Kinda why I'm the CEO and you're not.

Best Regards,
    Ludwig

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are in big trouble.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock ok for now but seeking alpha report says growth potential is over. Whats up with MG indication? Huge hit if that gets delayed with approval already built in to the price.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that is putting it mildly since seeking alpha report said "Alexion's Growth Appears Dead" Will they address this or just whistle past the graveyard as usual?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the author at Seeking Alpha who is saying that? There is some entity that is a short seller who says this same catch phrase to many other Pharma companies. Youre not alone.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It seems you have insider information!!!! Someone in the C Suite bangin' ya?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe that the stock will go up based on the move to Boston. My thoughts are that the move out of the brand new building in New Haven would indicate a pending buyout. Again, just my own personal thoughts.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for your thoughts and I concur. The move to Boston was simply to put lipstick on a pig and lower costs. I only leased 6 floors at the Seaport location, which means I can sellout easily whenever I please. I know, I know, some people are thinking, "Luddy, what about the New Haven locale?" Well to be honest, that's one reason I hired Clancy so he can figure out that financial nightmare and get me out of it on the cheap.

Best regards and have a happy working day!
    Ludwig

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this stock is going nowwhere. Wasted 8B buying Synageva who had zero usable assets, and no ultra rare patients left

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trumpnis tanking the stock market with his erratic behavior, trade war and twitter war with Amazon. But fuck it MAGA y’all

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make Amgen Great Again !