Stock collapse

Discussion in 'Alexion' started by Anonymous, May 7, 2015 at 3:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahh 2015 ALXN $200 a share. We’re killing it fingers crossed we can get to $130.00

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20 years.......that’s it?? Alexion is immortal! by the way I am as drunk as you were, when you wrote those lines

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was drunk on alcohol. You’re come drunk u fat cyber bully.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vikas your language has really deteriorated since you left.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The talent that did that is long gone. Now a bunch of mediocre good ole boys

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All you people complaining obviously got fired from Alx because I don’t know how anyone can complain about working for a company where you make 300k plus as a rep and over 400 as a manager!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The $$$ is great, but will not last. Plus depending on which side of the business you have a womanizing drunk or a big pharma bozo.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is next

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The entire market is going up and we’re going down

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is NMO called a failure? No shipped patients yet.........come on you Biogen aholes - you talked a lot of smack!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ships? In a week...your an idiot. This is an ultra ultra rare disease with very few patients. Get a grip there buddy. Patients will come...over time. Did I mention Your an idiot, idiot?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think we got that you think the above poster is an idiot........ What you fail to acknowledge is that we have 140 people and 29 TLLs all thanks to "idiot" leadership. There are suppose to be many patients and HCPs waiting for our approval and with the number of field staff - one would think that there was going to be a number of immediate open cases. There are not - in fact we hear nothing about anything going on in NMO because compliance and their army of minions have become weaponized. So while you seem well versed in name calling, you may want to consider why we think NMO is having and will have a lackluster launch.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RAM’s,TLL’s and Super RAM’s aka MSL’s have done it before they will do it again. U

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dud!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who else got the push to enter their calls???

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so motivated by my mid-year review that I am going to work an entire half day next week.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*you're

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6 MONTH LOW. STILL SINKING

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ARMAGEDDON

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Writing is on the wall