Stock continues to drop

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Aug 12, 2017 at 12:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insys stock has dropped nearly 23% since the LAUNCH of Syndros. Most Pharma stocks don't even drop that much after LOE! Way to go Saeed! You've been amazing! And Brian you have provided absolutely zilch! Krishna has been pathetic, Andrew continues to embarrass everyone, and if I hear Henry's cringey ass voice one more time I'm calling the FBI. You people couldn't have done much worse if you tried!! Name me one person in this company that's worth a shit. One---I dare you. As terrible as Tony was even he could have done better than that!

FIRE THEM ALL NOW! ALL ASDs, ALL
    MARTKETING, ALL SALESOPS, ALL HR, AND ALL THE FOOLS FROM PURDUE. SAEED YOU HAVE ACTUALLY PUT TOGETHER A TEAM THAT HAS AMAZINGLY DONE WORSE! WAY TO GO!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Harsh words, some truth, But really, the fate of this company hasn't been in the hands of management since the architects of the original "business plan" were at the helm. They wrote the ending to this story with their hubris and flagrant disregard for any semblance of ethics.

What motivated (s) current new hires, is an open question.. Maybe they believe in their own superior skill set(s), or maybe they just need a paycheck till something better comes along. Whatever the case, they can read a sales report and probably a stock chart. I imagine amidst all the finger pointing and name-calling, everyone knows the deal. To use a particularly apt metaphor, "The patient may not be dead, but is definitely on life-support.
    Waiting, I suppose, for the DOJ, FDA, or insurers, take your pick, to pull the plug.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The good reps who made $$$$ and kept the company afloat are all gone and on to the next big thing! Have fun with our leftovers and $60k joke of a salary losers!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another lawsuit drops today in AZ! All about speaker programs, and these fools want to make it mandatory to do them! You are crazy if you do a speaker program with this company, you will get investigated and named in a lawsuit, it's happening everywhere. Brian pull your head out of your ass and look around you, we can't sell this drug under these conditions and we certainly need to stop doing programs. The optics alone look terrible. Just lay us off so we can be free of this nightmare!! All we can do is hope JK gets hauled off in handcuffs and we get bought out by someone.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What doctor with any ethics would dare speak for this company?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm pretty sure that this one is difficult to spin, agree?

Just think that this recording and hundreds is depositions and statements will only aid in the Senatorial beat down on Insys.

As a previous poster indicated, it should be interesting

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will the hammer drop of Pepe Forteau the original board member and architect of the master plan
    with Krazy Kapoor?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So very true. Keep putting out those press releases and blaming all the employees that started before 2014 Saeed!! 2014 marked an important year for Insys. They finally launched a compliance department after being in business for nearly two years. But keep on blaming the employees and DESTROYING innocent former employee's lives. Thanks to YOU SAEED and YOUR defamatory statements to the media and government officials, pretty certain the employee lawsuits will be soon to follow.....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should hear the CEO right now on a national call. Meaningless empty rhetoric about Insys' roll in the opiod epidemic and minimizing any critiques. He's asking us to continue to drive business. Not addressing any of Insys' roll or what we're doing do to help just drive business folks! If you have any investment in Insys GET OUT NOW!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is an all sales call going on right now. Started at 11:00EST. I'm not sure how my home state, fitness level, and religion have to do with anything but you're with Insys so I expect nothing less.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And did you all read our CEO's letter to Senator McCaskill dated Sept 1? He publicly admits the former employees and management committed illegal and unethical acts. Totally throws them all under the bus and takes credit for replacing all the "bad" employees. How's that for support? Are you fucking kidding me???

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So again I ask, how is TC still employed?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you werent hired by Alec B or one of his appointed managers (and their hires) it's safe to say you were not part of the problem! Saeed needs to look at Alec's start date and go from there. To throw all employees hired prior to 2014 under the bus is not only defamatory but sickening. These folks got their business without speaker programs and without an IRC department. They should have left good enough alone. Saeed needs to do his homework! Why is the Board of Directors ignoring this? Because they are uneducated and new as well.... how do these people with such high paying salaries know so little???

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just said people grew sales without IRC and speaker programs. What the hec are you talking about. The numbers do not lie. The company is once again losing money thanks to the fact you can't sell worth a damn. You have not sold anything! You should and will soon be fired.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a funny post. Because you actually represent a portion of this company that still think these products are sold. They aren't! This is about begging, pleading, lying, manipulating, minimizing, paying off, or out right distortion. (Also doesn't hurt to have your mommy working in an office while you sit and eat more cheesy poofs! Right WD?) Perfect example: The company tried to roll out a sales model and it was thrown in the trash! These products are over priced "me too" garbage.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The question is how are none of the executives being looked at by the SEC for their possible insider trading?