Stock Falling

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Jul 25, 2018 at 7:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only people that post here are Lilly reps and former reps who refuse to take lithium. Manufacturing is fine, share keeps growing every month, and next year we will have even better coverage. If you can’t handle this job you seriously need therapy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Giant volume sinking like a stone - did you ever think you are the last one to know ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you ask?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why was, or is, Shire desperate? Shire sold themselves to Takeda, no?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok JK and JH, get off here and go back to your hole. Lilly reps have better things to do than toy with your petty ass. They are watching this bitch implode from the inside through your leadership. Sadly as we all know, the worst is yet to come as Wall Street looks deepr and deeper behind the curtain. We don't even have the money to complete studies.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lily losers are all on here along with fired ex reps from Radius.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Radius sucks . It will implode on its own. Leadership totally sucks! The drug sucks too.
    Good luck.
    Laughingstock of industry

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, they are jealous of Radius. We are the best of the best.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And yet you can’t stop posting about us hahahaha

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was radius til I got canned. The company sucks. Losers left. Nothing to be brag about.. once the generic comes this company will be done.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This, there are literally 2 detractors here making all the noise without any facts behind their claims. Last unfounded claims made were Radius was going to miss on project earnings.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the unfounded claim of the stock hitting $40 before $20 (not to mention $18’s)?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The worst is coming. I work in HO. This is all you need to know. Take the information I provide or ignore it and jist wait for it to happen. You guys need to get your resumes office. There are many of us her in HO that still can't believe you are oblivious to what is happening right in front of you. Best of luck with however you choose to move forward.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HO custodial services ?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those aren’t claims, they’re projections for the future, and don’t have to be backed up with facts.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you think BB Biotech keeps buying? They’re not aware of this?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still no FACTS.. if you really want to hide behind the guise of current or former employee playing the good samaritan and warning everyone of a looming doomsday, then please provide some hint of evidence... Seriously. I am certain there are people in this thread that would absolutely get out if they saw evidence of something, but I, for one, see nothing.

If you know something, we would all love to hear it.. that is what this message board is for. Until then, I have to stick with what I see and experience.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sharing specifics will narrow down who could have done the post. In our HO, it will get you canned. Believe it or not, it's your choice. Just as I previously stated. This company can't and won't self sustain. There is a lot of behind the scenes stuff that you aren't privy to. You are being lied to under the assumption you will just roll with it. Reps never know the plan until it have been executed. It's pharma protocol. G
    You guys are experienced enough to see what's going on here. Good luck.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know what is going on here. But what I do know is that something isn't right, companies have bought up speculative companies for billions and billions of dollars if there was any truth to Tim Tymlos's Effectiveness and the cancer drug somebody would have bought us long long ago, 900 million is Nothing! Health Imaging just repatriated 42 billion dollars last year we would be chump change to any big Pharma company. Something definitely is not as it seems companies are desperate for new products why wouldn't someone have bought us by now if these drugs really were as good as advertised

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen repatriated