Stock getting pounded as we head to $11.00 a share.

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Sep 7, 2021 at 11:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a good way to start the week. Were really getting thrashed again on Wall St. Investors dumping quickly. Were going to be in single digits soon enough. HOW MUCH LONGER???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Closed 11.97, down 4.6%…how low can we go?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lower, but there is no “we.” You don’t work here. Remember, your business plan was stolen. Must have been a shitty plan, seeing as how this launch is a fail.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing positive going on our team. Were just making stuff up for success stories. RSM's are directionless. I honestly don't see how we finish 2021.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like a Scientific Hire. Good work so far with the launch Skippy. Is your manager impressed with you? Really killing it aren't you. What's your solution to the dismal sales? Do you understand the importance of a stock going from 77.00 to 11.00 in a year concerning?? Just a brilliant job.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s just so funny how these low life outsiders are still coming onto this site. Still wimping and crying. Don’t you have anything better to do? Go upstairs and cry to Mamma.
    Bahaha

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock continuing to fall. Now 11.72 down over 2%. When will we hit bottom? Any insider or outsider know? Ann Arbor continues to monitor this site relentlessly as they know the troops are restless and getting fitted for lifejackets? Iceberg coming on I-94 headed for Ann Arbor.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 years of crying and still going!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock now at 11.65 Mr Ann Arbor. What's the plan? How do we stop this massive money burn?? How is the board even still employed??

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our stock stumbled in at the close of the bell on Wall St at $11.61. Down over 3 %
    Down 69% in last year
    YTD- down 61%
    6 months- down 61%
    3 months-down 52%
    1 month- down 17.3%
    Last 5 days- down 12%

Everyone needs to make a copy of this and hang it on your fridge for your family to see to motivate you take charge of your career. This should also be on a sticky note on the dash of your car also to remind you what a dope your being. These talking points should make for good conversation and dialogue with your RSM on the next conference call. Ask them for their keen insight and what the company strategy is.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My boss won't discuss anything about current state of affairs. He uses words like uptick,traction and momentum a great deal. Thinks were on the cutting edge of blockbuster status

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I never realized the stock was performing this badly over the last two years. Very eye opening!! No wonder our quarterly reports stink.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get ready for stock dump day.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get out while you can!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last week Sheldon made it clear we don’t have enough cash. My manager said no way we hit 15 or 85 million. So now what?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Burning 100million plus per quarter eventually catches up. Thank Tim and former board members for pointing us into the iceberg. All sales has to do now is get fitted for their lifejackets. This will be a mercy killing. Just put sales out of their misery. This launch will be a case study for years to come on how to botch something up this bad. Absolutely pitiful.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sheldon said quarter 3 prescriptions are flat to quarter 2 because people are out living their lives. Didn’t mention our hub mess that bj created. Sheldon needs to go now. Way to much lying at esperion. The board needs to go also

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Sheldons definition of flat is amazing. All these Esperion board members speak a different language. Remember uptick,momentum, traction, runway??? These were all used to describe BA success and then we see 6.5 million per quarter or 7 or 9 million. Esperion made a huge mistake after showing Tim the door to not of gotten rid of everyone on the board. Amazing that Tim got picked up by a company. I can only imagine how that interview went and how he sold himself to be a success. This is why pharma executives aren't respected as there retreads. Look at Eric for example. This couldn't of gone any worse!! Thanks again Tim and now Sheldon.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of flat. Look at the stock this . $11.56 and falling. Ever notice management never says a word about the stock and how it's gone from 77.00 to 11.00 in a year. That's less than flat!!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I made a copy of this and use as my screen saver. It's on my fridge and a sticky note on my steering wheel!! I also have s bumper sticker that days I'M A SCIENTIFIC HIRE!! I get some looks on the road for this as I k how everyone is impressed. Life is good despite everything being flat.