Stock is up on high volume

Discussion in 'Oscient Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2009 at 2:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speculation of a buyout??? Day trading? Factive being launched in Europe?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All speculation. My buddy is a day trader, so I told him about our company and he trades it up and down for fun all day long, making a killing. Makes me want to go over his house and email resumes and trade with him all day.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, trading penny stocks can be tons of fun!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^ LOL. I agree penny stocks all day. I hope your buddies parents don't mind if you do your job search out of their house. You horses ass, its the financial institutions trading blocks of that POS stock trying to recoup what they can.
    Even when Factive gets European approval it means next to nothing for Oscient's bottom line. It is simply being done in order for Factive to get greater exposure rather than the 140 people in the United States who barely mention it on their sales calls. We make little to nothing on Factive here in the US its all LG. Look at the financials. Hint: buy low- sell high

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people are amazing, you still do not get it, IT IS OVER all that is going on now is Rauscher trying to make money for himself before it is bankrupt. Move on already this company is finished

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you move on? How about taking your own advice. If you are trolling on this site, clearly you have not moved on.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

einstein...learn how to spell gerbil ...loser!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Asswipe, the "e" in "Einstein" is capitalized. First-grade stuff. But we understand. We waved at you, while you were in the short bus, a couple of times. You used to press your Barbies up against the window and pretend they were talking to each other. We all pitched in and bought some "Barbie" outfits for your dolls, Christmas of 1972. But at least you're not as dumb as you look! Just looking at the positives for you. we care.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With Whole market, Nifty Futures was also bullish Today. BSE Sensex rose 1.47 per cent, or 242.16, to 16,709.60, its highest close since Aug. 5, with half its components gaining. and the 50-share NSE Nifty jumped 71.60 points to end at 5,012.55.................

Read Full Story To Get Technical Levels Here- <b><a href="http://nifty-futures-tips.blogspot.com>Nifty Future Trend</a></b>