stock is up over 15

Discussion in 'Amylin' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2010 at 4:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Closed at $15.24 today. Where's this rally you keep talking about?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh Shit!!!!!

Do I hear 9?.... 8?.....will anyone give me 7 dollars a share when we continue to lose millions every quarter for a drug that will not be approved and a sales force that is Best in class... but only if it's 3rd grade : )

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sales force is much better since JF came on board.....much better at jumping ship to work for true leadership. Thank goodness we have Lilly out there promoting Humalog for us.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gained back 3%. Perfect price for a buyout. Analysts 1y Target Est: 14.33.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upcoming Events
    Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. at Barclays Capital Global Healthcare Conference
    Wednesday, March 16, 2011 10:45 a.m. ET

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Climbing back to a steady altitude of $15.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another big gain today. Steady she goes back to $16. By the time the market realize the full potential of a once-weekly T2 diabetes drug that will bring profits in the BILLIONS, it would be too late to get in.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Europe Update Only A Week Away 31-Mar-11 01:09 pm
    CHMP meeting is scheduled for 4/11 - 4/14 and positive Bydureon news could come out of it. CHMP positive recommendation should get the stock back above $16 and towards the low $20's. A positive CHMP recommendation will also put a lot of pressure on the FDA to get their act together for Bydureon. Title Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP): 11-14 April 2011 Date 11/04/2011 - 14/04/2011 Location London, UK
    Summary The Committee does not currently publish minutes or agendas of its meetings. It does publish Committee Meeting Reports. Amylin Long Kevinmik

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A buying opportunity before the earnings report on Monday? "EARNINGS PREVIEW: US Drug Makers' 1Q To Benefit From Higher Prices NASDAQ - Apr 11, 2011"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely on the upside! The fantastic news about EU recommending approval will send the price well over $20-30 next week. Most of us are going out for a long lunch celebration today. Luv this place!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A huge buying opportunity following today's positive news coming out of europe. Large and small investors are loading up (10 million in exchange volume) for a gigantic return.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope it hits $30, then I can dump this turd!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Up another 1% in after hours trading, signaling a big jump on Monday.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EU Approval is going to help us a ton.......Let's hope the tide is turning the right way.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Momentum is back in right direction

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A 1-2-3 punch that will take down the competition. This is the time and Amylin is the place. Reward will come to those who waits. POW!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above $13 and climbing towards $16. More good news coming.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is tooooooo funny. Shorts are covering before the next leg down.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Investors woke up this morning to the realization that Bydureon is worth billions. I woke up and bought 1000 shares this morning. The extra income will be used to offset rising gas price and a free vacation this summer.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ironically, I woke up this morning and sold 1000 shares - realizing Bydureon will be less than stellar and poorly managed upon launch (if launched).