Stock Options

Discussion in 'ARIAD' started by Anonymous, Apr 4, 2013 at 10:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Help. I am getting nervous. My stock options are so below water and I don't have a lot of scripts in my territory. Maybe leaving my big pharma job was a mistake.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should of stayed at novartis or bms. Haha

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or Aysai!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your big pharma culture has crippled you. Existing in a mega pharma make it easy to silo yourself and defer to other departments, and limits your spectrum on how a pharma company runs. Dependencies on other departments / agencies / consultants has dilluted your value to the point you could not even do proper dilligence. Look it the SEC filing genius as you should have before accepting, unless you paid your consultants and they missed which make them as vapid as you.

You as sharp as a marble.... better update your resume, I hear radio shack is hiring.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, are we supposed to respond to someone with the grammar and writing skills of a 2nd grader? Have another vodka....... Maybe I can visit you in Wal Mart... I heard the produce section hires pharma rejects..............

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was it worth leaving your other company? How is the stress level?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are kidding right? 95% at a minimum would do it all over again.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, this company sucks... I only got $145k base, 20k options, and made $30 for my 1Q bonus... don't be a hater suckas!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was it worth the switch? Sounds like the pay is good, how's the culture? Management? Stress level?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i meant 30k in bonus but yes! culture is the best in class!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah right. Lol bye bye ariad

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are they heading South?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management......"Those who can't manage"

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No talent
    No leadership
    Zero respect from peers and docs
    No integrity
    Zero business acumen
    Zero professionalism

This is a glorified oncology company with the leftovers from a major pharmaceutical company. Most of these folks were laid off or about to be terminated from their previous job.

It's all good in the neighborhood, but don't tell me you had a plan!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is a Great example of Q's DM work plan for reps!

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/14598808/dm-hell

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had Q on a field ride a few years back. The one big wig doc told me if I ever brought that "little sh!t" in his office again, hell would freeze over before I got another script. I actually was getting sick to my stomach watching that jockey trying to intimidate this doc. I am sure some things will never change.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not Q. He dresses better than that! Q is a nice guy, he hired all his friends, and his friends-friends. Pick on M.H. that is much more fun

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock is rocking now, bitches! Geaux Ariad!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol