Stock Price has Tanked!

Discussion in 'Egalet' started by anonymous, May 31, 2017 at 10:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you dont start blowing up some sales this company will not last another quarter!

Your investors.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is about to desolve, sprix rx are the only thing that has kept it afloat, oxaydo was a joke at 5mg & 7.5 mg, and now the approved higher dosages are to little to late, Arymo didn't get the labeling it needed and will have the same distribution problems that oxaydo has due to executive teams inability to do anything sucsssful.
    My advice for the reps and middle management is get your resume polished up and start swiming towards a life boat, and advice for upper management is to sell off what remaining stock options you have to collect what little it's work as your significant other will thankyou for the meager amount of cash you have to life on next quarter when your out of job and second round of financing has dried up!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why cant you guys close some business?

Have you heard of the opioid epidemic?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

March investor call: The Goldman Sachs analyst asked Egalet's management to justify its "negligible" sales of $20 million and $100 million losses in a market worth over $12.5 billion. Moreover, the person added that the company's U.S. Food and Drug Administration's approval and launch of ARYMO was a "disaster" which lead to the question to the company's CEO Robert Radie, "Don't you think it's time for management change, including yourself?"

Looks like #BullshitBob got hung out to dry at the analysts call in March. However in the June investor meeting matters got worse as stocks plunged to an all time low, like $2.50.

Market cap crashed to $50 million last week from a high of over $200 million a year ago. A massive drop in a year, even after FDA approval. What exactly do Shea, Strobeck, Musial and Radie do every day? Except bullshit?

We need leadership. Horrible management. Fire them all.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know much about stocks and shares. All I know is that Arymo ER has no market and the pill is far too big. I doubt if I'll make quota and my stock options are under water/worthless. What a con.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Launch looking strong!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Egalet is the gold standard in the pain realm! If the drug prescribed to me isn't an Egalet product, then I don't want to use it. Egalet is the greatest company in the world and Mr. Radie is a SAINT! Enough said! All you haters can move aside bc I would kill to work for a company like Egalet!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The FDA and Wall Street strongly disagree with you, and calling Egalet the "gold standard" of pain Meds is like saying they are the smartest kid in the class for a shool that only teaches kids with Down syndrome, they manufactures and sell opiates there nothing "saint like" about them or their CEO.

Lay offs coming soon!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock hit all time low. $2.23 - another management blunder with an FDA failure. Fire #BullshitBob! He's a useless waste of space.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now it has really tanked!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoke too soon..... "How low can we go, How low can we go, How low can we go!!!"

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

our VP of marketing looks like she is all of 27! Who's ass did she kiss to get to this level?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company will go Chapter 11 by the end of August, nice work guys!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have the people at the Egalet Ivory Tower to blame for this failed company. Let this be a warning to all future startup pharmaceutical companies.

If another pharmaceutical company is selling one of their drugs for the low price of 7 million (dirt cheap in the pharma world).....it's probably for a good reason. RIP SPRIX

If a big pharma company has the rights to a "blockbuster drug" and doesn't bring it to market for "unknown" reasons and is willing to sell the rights back to the creator of the drug .....it's probably for a good reason. RIP OXAYDO

If you want to go cheap on the sales force and hire a bunch of B2B reps with no pharmaceutical sales experience to relaunch two drugs that other pharma companies wouldn't touch with a two foot pole .....you get what you pay for. RIP SALES PERFORMANCE

If you want to layoff reps at your leisure and create a culture of fear and negativity.....you reap what you sow. RIP COMPANY CULTURE

Egalet will be forever remembered as the example of how not to start and run a pharmaceutical company.

RIP Egalet 1995-2017

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS. Sadly...the technology used to formulate Arymo ER is actually outstanding. If applied to other more effective opioid molecules with better side effect profiles, it could have given Oxycontin (for example) a run for it's money. This company will fail on the back of ineffective leadership and horrific company culture. Egalet thought it could waltz into the market and the switch to abuse deterrent morphine WE would be a no brainer. A prime example of the failure of top-down leadership. Especially when the top has never sold in the most genericized, regulated, dynamic, and declining market in the US in modern history.