Stock price is a joke

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by anonymous, Jul 26, 2021 at 12:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock price under $4.00 right now. I’m not an employee of Amarin but a stockholder. How is this company surviving with the amount of sales reps out there? No downsizing? No closing up shop? Farce.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one I know cares anymore. A few actually are “double dipping” as generics are too difficult to overcome. Just being honest.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for being truly douchey and worrying about your own portfolio vs. the livelihoods of the people that do this daily and will soon be facing the unconscionable task of looking for a new job.

BTW, nobody forced you to buy the stock. Don't like this performance? Sell it and move on, jackass.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, spoken like a true liberal douchebag. It doesn’t matter if I perform in my job or my company is successful as long as I get paid for sucking as a sales rep. Nobody forced you to join this shitty company either dummy, move on and get a real job, if you can.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a prick. Go fuck yourself.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why the hostility and nastiness? Damn.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When some jerk comes on here banging their gums about the stock price, insulting the hard working reps who have been dealt this shitty hand and suggest they get a "real job"...they get hostility and nastiness.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im one of them lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard working reps who have been dealt a shitty hand, lol.

Life is hard snowflake, nobody cares how you feel about it.

And FYI, your shitty leadership cares more about the share price than they care about you so either get back out there and get your scripts up or get your resume together.