Stock Price

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 1, 2015 at 12:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thoughts on the massive decline?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Q is best med in class without a doubt. Sales force doing great job with limited help from upper management. ED med very good. Should help keep Vivus going until Symia gets better MC coverage.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks mr manager but your options are underwater and/or not worth very much. Any smart reps out there that can chime in…

Maybe at two buck and ten cents we will revisit when I'm fired.

love,

NY hedge fund associate on a plan thanks to this poor investment

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only way this ship is going to right itself is if they let all management go and reduce price or at least have a better discount program. Doctors are more willing to write generic phen for 3 months. Most people can lose 10-15 pounds in that time frame to give them an easier start. The pre-diabetic or hypertensive patient that can handle regular strength phen can do just as well as more costly alternatives.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thats more like it. Shorted stock this morning. keep me posted reps for others to know. sorry managers but fluff doesn't cut it on the street. peace

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

rep here - they micromanage us with weekly reports and try to play nice guys. i can tell you from the field we are getting hammered by takeda.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the above poster I agree and they have yet to take responsibility for their lack of planning . They have no clue about media marketing or messaging. Didn't Chris announce we were going to have an Internet blitz? Where is it and the new Qsymia website is worthless for patients and hard to manipulate. Another failure for upper management but some how the reps will be blamed! Also, CT how's that hub working out for you guys?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you believe anything that comes out of his foul smelling mouth?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shorts are making big bucks on the news about to hit on vvs. she'll be commin down the mountain when she comes...