Stock price

Discussion in 'Depomed' started by anonymous, May 3, 2017 at 7:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sunk lower than $11??!!

Holy crap!!

We should have sold at $35.

If I owned any stock in this company I would be PISSED OFF.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A new 52 week low! Again!!!

If you were given stock options when you joined they are pretty much worthless now! Or if you've been with the company for awhile just think of how much money you've lost on your options!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all because of the narcissism of Scheneck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once the Purdue settlement is processed, that will add $2-3 per share easy. Right now, there is both uncertainty in the market and uncertainty in the company. Salesreps don't respond well to uneasiness with the company that pays them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will the settlement be processed?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crap!!!! Stock closed today at $10.20??

Who wants to bet we finish the week below $10???

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you need this money in the next 2-4 months, then the stock price situation sucks.

For me, I'm loving the fact that my ESPP will be getting 50% more shares at this level vs. $15-$17. Who knows what the future will hold, but the one thing I feel 100% sure of is that we are worth more than this price. Great balance sheet, good cash flows, and a product portfolio(including cebrenopodol) that has VALUE. A larger company can get a lot more traction with Grails, just by having more voices. Nucynta will be going thru a rebirth of sorts in 2017/2018, and we will continue to milk the Cambia/zipsor cows as long as we can.

Staying long and strong on this stock, until the day that someone decides to pay up for us.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes now is a good time to buy low.

'I don't think we will ever get to $35 again

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. But I do think if we can string together a few quarters of increasing biz for the Nucynta portfolio and lower expenses, we can see $15 by year end, maybe $17 if lucky.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is getting worse and worse

I think we will push $7 before things get better

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any chance that stock goes back to 20's?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear sweet mother of crap! down to $8 in after hours trading!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today's call wasn't good for a few reasons:
    1. We met lower guidance on revenue, but net loss larger than expected.
    2. New CEO was like melba toast - no fire, no fresh ideas, no energy. Augie carried the call- what there was of it.
    3. QandA at end of call lasted 5 minutes. Really?? I think the analysts were thinking this is a POS, and want to move on to the next stock.
    4. Nucynta revenue down YoY, but no fire or momentum around the VALUE we have in our assets, with Nucynta being #1.
    5. Going to be challenging to effectively refi remaining debt with these quarterly numbers.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate to admit it - but I don't do the ESPP, yet I just put in a limit order for 1000 shares at 5.50 and 1000 at $5.00. I expect to get filled before labor day.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe they'll be another round of layoffs here at HQ - can't honestly see what anyone is doing all day, other than trying to look busy and keep their heads down.
    Management are to blame, even though the stock is dead, they are still making an incredible amount of compensation. I would cut VPs and let SVPs run the business. Make the many many Snr Directors in commercial accountable. That should save a few million.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of those "Senior Directors" has a clue. At any other company they would be a Senior Managers at best.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweet Mary and Joseph! This is worse than I thought!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to say it, but this company is in serious, serious trouble. market cap is almost total debt, meaning it's pretty much worthless. Maybe our CEO can drop the ego and bullying tactics and start to see sense and get rid of the management who are steering this into the rocks. The commercial group are responsible for sales, they provide the strategy and the tactics, this is a group of people with zero accountability led by nobody. This is not a sales force issue, the sales force have been messed around non stop by commercial. now we have investigations ongoing and possible worse news. For those seeing the glass half full and the thought of being acquired, I would suggest looking for another position sooner than later, there is no longer a "pay day"

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well that was a brutal day!
    Shark lawyers are circling and with blood in the water, Depomed is in serious, serious trouble.