Stock price

Discussion in 'Depomed' started by anonymous, May 3, 2017 at 7:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The opioids market will continue to be pressured as long as there is an epidemic and the media is all over it. The death toll keeps rising.

Non opioid pain relievers will increase but if you are hoping that to translate to increases in a Gralise and Zipsor, I wouldn't hold my breath. Gralise is a overpriced neurotin costing $400/mo with one indication so most doctors won't even get it authorized. Generic gabapentin costs $30. Zipsor is an overpriced diclofenac that can be Substituted with a $5 diclofenac 50mg BID dose. Look what happened to the coverage of drugs like vimovo or duexis. Granted their idiotic company raised the price to $1000+/mo for a convenience med that can be bought for $30. As healthcare costs continue to increase, insurers are tightening their belts and me too drugs are going to get cut. Nucynta will never be a block buster drug due to its price, coverage and the fact that oxycodone and hydrocodone can be had for dirt cheap.

As for making money, yes the company is making money, but quarter over quarter they are declining and that's doom for a publicly traded company. Wall st knows it and hence the current price.

I don't think you have any choice but to be a long and hold on to your last nickel. Price has dropped from $26 to below $6 in 52 weeks. It all depends on where in that range you bought in.

Now as an employee, I would be looking for another job while you still have a marketable job.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is the universal truth, then why aren't all territories declining? Why do you have territories that are GROWING business in a declining market(and by growing, I am referring to consistent increases in TRx)? I talked to someone in NC earlier this week, and her R17 is going from SW to NE, along with 4x4 as well for both Nucynta and ER.

There are a lot of things against the market right now, but we are better positioned than most to handle it. Not carrying pom-poms, but just stating the fact that if you are working, you can grow in this market.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This comes back to substandard sales force and poor sales management.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is the opioid market. Wait till they cant get standard opioids and learn how to abuse your product.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this FINALLY some communication from the New head of Sales?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How low will the stock price go after the Q3 earnings call?

$2?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stocks ready to break out and soar.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After Q3 we will be good as gold. Big gains coming.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no Assertio board so thought I would write here

When will this misery end?

$0.25 by end of the year

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y'all cab thank loser Higgins. Previous disasters at Abbott and Bayer.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Less than $1? When will Higgy get the boot?