STOCK PRICE

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Oct 19, 2017 at 10:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dow hits all time high!!!! MNK hits 5 year low this morning. What do you think will happen when the market drops?

We need new leadership. HO and NM are destroying this company.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chill out! Mnk ripe for the taking. And we will be better off if bought out. Just ride the wave. If bought u will make $. I am staying put.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who would buy MNK? At $20 per share ... maybe

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Market cap has lost billions. Is our debt higher than our market cap
    Next national meeting watch Mark cry on stage but this time they will be real tears. Some many of his options are worthless. Hell they are all worthless and his stock purchase plan is a massacre. Brother can you spare a dime (i know he has 12 M salary) but we are doomed. Keep pretending the new products are coming to save the day. I think i can, i think I can attitude is the ticket.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait for the next couple of earnings call, my friend...I predict that we will hit mid 20's after the Q3 earnings release and reach $20 after Q4 and full year release... all this despite market hitting all time highs. If there is a market collapse, we go lower.

Btw, it's not just HO and NM. The entire leadership has played a role to get us where we are now..

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think our debt is twice our market cap...

New products may have the potential to save the day, but we may not survive long enough for these assets to see the light of the day..

Mark is maybe just waiting to get fired and collect a nice package on his way out..

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

incompetent leaders who make bad decisions that cost shareholders and employees should be walked out in shame and not given severance packages. absolute embarrassment. nice job b.o.d with your eyes shut

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mark said we are on track for record setting marketshare increase by Q4

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

such an embarrasement thinks we don’t see through the heaping pile of bs

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my man bear has a hot pile of a hemmoroid that I nibble on.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time will tell.. but at this point if think that you can still trust this guy you are a fucking idiot

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bottom line is senior leadership has driven this stock down from $130/share to $32/share in just 3 short years while having solid earnings just about every quarter. They failed to adjust their plan and strategy of acquiring to invest after the shitstorm happened with Valeant.. Instead, they kept buying crappy companies and products while taking on more and more debt. Every time they did that, the stock kept dropping. That's the reason we are in the situation we are in right now. It has nothing to do with sales or any other aspect of the company.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it is actually so simple and so obvious it can easily be spelled out on a CP thread. a bunch of MBA students could have done better after the spin with 10billion to spend. it’s like putting your money in a fund that reduces your savings by 500% while every other bank returns 200% interest with similar risk profile. who is dumber - the person who leaves their money in the fund or the people running the fund?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they all read cp. seriously how you mismanage 10 billion dollars and still have jobs and sleep at night. wonder why survey results are not positive for leaders. there is the answer.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All good points. Even if you fix all of them you are still left with a drug that has almost no coverage except state and federal plans. It’s over.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

here is my thesis

1. With the recent bad news on INOmax, competition about to launch against Acthar, upcoming LOE for Ofirmev, and absolutely shitty performance of Hemostasis and Gx will mean our revenues are going to only decline

2. One of the only positives of the past couple of years was our earnings performance and growth of core assets. We lost that earlier this year and we will continue to post declining top line results for the foreseeable future. Shitty org changes and bad management of assets are to blame.

3. we have now taken on the risk of launching pipeline assets when we have no real R&D or launch capabilities- again the leadership positions this as a good thing. Trust me. It is not.. they have no fucking clue what they have signed up for and we are going to destroy a lot of value by doing this

4. Our debt is around $6B and market cap is slightly over $3B. Read that again. This will only continue to get worse (given above reasons) and reach a point of insolvency. Now think about this - we have bought back over $1B of MNK shares over the past couple of years (when the stock price has dropped over 50%).

5. The changing political and regulatory landscape will negatively impact the entire pharma sector - we are at an all time low with the market at an all time high. Imagine what will happen to our stock once the market starts to decline. I can see us hitting $15 share price within the next 12 months. Our current 52week low will be the 52 week high for the future!

The only way things will turn for the better is by firing the leadership... aggressively paying down debt... and hoping to get bought out by a PE firm. Most of us will not see that day.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And your point is............................

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the most messed up part to all these posts is that these are not sales people posting. only corporate people at high levels have this kind of perspective. if higher levels are using CP to vent have to wonder who is actually in support of MNK.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This question is clearly from MNK Leadership. Get the point?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does MT still have a job this place has been a greedy shit show for years and customers HATE “greedy mallinckrodt”.