STOCK PRICE

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Oct 19, 2017 at 10:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You would have already had answers if your head was buried in sand!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really wonder what Q4 earnings will look like and will the stock drop to single digits?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stocks headed north and big gains ahead.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q4 is going to be worse than Q3! I know this since our management has mentioned that the challenges for Acthar will continue beyond this quarter- they would have never said this unless they truly believe that Q4 is going to be very bad and they had to prepare the market for it.

Stock headed to $10 by early 2018

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or lower. The shorts own this thing and there is no way out for MNK.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They're already prepping people for horrible earnings and horrible bonuses.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What BS will Mark and the "leadership team" drop on us at the NSM? The man must have enormous balls! How any of them will be able to get up in front of the employees and say anything other than we suck or FU is beyond the pale! The entire audience will sit in stunned silence and be thinking to themselves about what losers these assholes are. I have nothing but contempt for any of them! Before I forget has anyone heard anything about the lawsuits over the stock price?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so, what’s in store for the upcoming earnings call. Will our stock drop to “low-to-mid” teens or has the leadership steadied the sinking ship for now? Any informed points of view??

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think your question has been answered

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock will be in single digits soon.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MT, HO, And BOD aren’t you guys embarrassed

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are too busy counting their $$$. Not sure if they are even capable of feeling embarrassment...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$9.75 by the end of the NSM.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds about right...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The latest I hear is that management is planning huge organizational changes in order to cut down costs and so as to have something positive to share at the next earnings call. Not that it is going to matter much, but this seems like a last-ditch attempt to engineer some good news. Also tells me that Q4 performance is pretty bad for them to get this desperate.. watch your back folks..

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company sucks! The best thing that could happen is someone buys MNK and gets rid of all ELT!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who would buy a company that has $1.6B in market cap and over $6B in debt?? The board can get rid of the EC, only if they can manage to grow a pair...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the company going to clawback the compensation they gave him and the board members?​

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest