Stock soars as excitement building

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Feb 25, 2019 at 5:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess I touched a nerve... ok. New target $9 with a buyout of $15. You can tell all your friends you made a 66% return. Then end this thread. Your an awesome stock guru or are you a stock GENIE... ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

looks like another banner day Habib.

Tell us more about inflection points and buying opportunities. We need a good laugh.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is your hole after last night? Did your BBC BF had fun with you? Rode him good?
    I bet you were filled with plenty of joy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, take a break. You can tell the stress of pumping up ACOR is getting to you.

I’m surprised that someone who professes to be so socially responsible even at the risk of poor business decisions has to resort to stereotypes of African American males and their sexual proclivities when they have no retort.

Given your obsession with African American Male genitalia, you may want to come out and stop living in the closet. It will be better for your mental health.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will ACOR move up?

Common guys, do something!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There doing all they know how to do... spewing out BS. on CF. Should change the name to PsudoPharma.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep the faith my friends. For those of us who got in in 2006 we have made serious money as the stock is still 75% higher and we know the future is bright. Pfizer has been watching every Acorda move, Sanofi is closely following the story. Both of these companies would love to have an inhaled product like we have.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, you were 10 years old in 2006. You had to really dig into the archives to find that positive data point.

I gather that while you were digging, you stumbled across two large caps that failed miserably with inhaled insulin to hype your cause. I can tell you no one at PFE is staking their reputation on buying this one. Sanofi, who knows as they are a revolving door of leadership, strategy and direction. That said, the last successful launch they had was Plavix and BMS did it for them.

On this Memorial Day, let’s take a moment and remember when the stock was in the $40s. We may never see those days again.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ACOR is sound value as the inhaled Inbrija is a miracle drug according to the Pharma Today news. Let us all invest seriously in our Company and reap the rewards as inhaled meds go WORLDWIDE !!!

ACOR is seriously undervalued and yet far exceeds the 2006 value. Yes inflection point has been reached and its all UP UP UP !!!!

Thank you Dr C and all your mensa level associates for fulfilling us.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ACOR !!!!!!!!!!!!

Best company I have worked for, ever

Love being here

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[Thumbs-up]

[Thumbs-up]

[Thumbs-up]

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Acorda is amazing
    Love it here too

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now you resort to benchmark backup 13 years ago??? Guess that’s all you have to paint a positive picture. Likely < 5 people still here since then. Also the only thing PFE is watching is your fumbles and diluted stock price. If any one is interested in buying this pig with lipstick will be when u drop below $10. Hostile bid at mid teens and everyone is gone.. the only values is IP , not the people. Then you can gloat you doubled your money in the past 13 years. When compared to the last decade bull market would still categorize Acorda still as an under performer. Good luck sloths... mic drop.....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why no insider purchases if your leader ship is so confident

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHY SO NEGATIVE?? you have a wunderful job, high income (top 2%) and a Leader who is a certified genius ! We should never fokus on the negative like a share price that is proof that ther are idiots out ther who do not see the value of ACOR.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, give it a rest. You finished in the $9 range again today, or as you like to say “hit another inflection point”.

You hit too many more inflection points and you are going to be in penny stock range.

Maybe LRon should take a crack at Jeopardy with his supreme intelligence, because the fundamentals of running a Pharma company seem to be just out of his grasp.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not inflection / deflection downward. But wait up $0.01 in after hours at $9.81. Sooo close to your $9.00 target. Quick .... Everyone refi your house and invest it all on Acorda. Before stock hits $9.00. Habib needs a new rickshaw.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not negative, realistic. The only idiots are the ones who didn’t leave and who praise a leader that has had multiple failures in past, planned poorly for loss of exclusivity and has delusional visions of global domination, you couldn’t even nurture a commercialized you had in the US. Hope and rhetoric are not a business strategy. ENJOY YOUR BALLBUSTING DURESS.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! I’ll take me-too reformulations for $500 Alex!