Stock up

Discussion in 'Liposcience' started by Anonymous, Sep 10, 2014 at 1:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock up big over the past week! Whoop whoop! I knew once we got rid of all negativity, we'd get it turned around! Where are all the haters now?

Suck eggs

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha that's funny! Up? Easy to go up large percentages when you are so low! Come back when you are greater than your original iPo purchase price. God knows none of us here have anything worth of value in the shares we were given for coming on board. Same reason Duf sold his to re do his kitchen quite some time ago. Still don't think that kitchen has ever been updated

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm newer and I couldn't figure out all these posts over the past 6 months.
    The job isn't easy but I've enjoyed it....and the company. I've been waiting for some bomb to drop. It just hasn't happened.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed, all the negative folks were fired and/or left! Majority of the posts coming from bitter X employees! I for one, think the future is bright!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing wrong with having a positive attitude. NMR is a great product to have. Did you attend the investors call for last qtr? If so did you really listen.

The passengers on the Titanic enjoying a lobster on the upper deck? They didn't really have all the facts being insulated from reality.

You can go out in your territory and be happy. Or be in a honeymoon period and thats understandable and a good thing. The issues with this company are real and you can't have a sound house if you have a poor foundation. As a former employee I would love to see the company come back. The report said the company has 18 months of operating capital before it will have to seek additional funding.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Ken

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It’s not that complicated. The company lost some amazing people, managers like BH and some great reps too thanks to directors like LS. Great performing reps who left on their own. The reps who were let go, needed to go. All reliant on HDL. NOT real sales reps. But, the culture is changing for the better right now. They must have figured out that if they didn’t change their tune, they’d continue to lose reps. The IMS crap and calls per day has stopped and telling us how to do our jobs has cooled off too. If you’re newer or thinking about taking a job at Liposcience, don’t let this board spook you. The Area directors are tools, clueless, but truthfully as CDCs, we interact with them very little. It is still a great test and the company will be around for the long-run. They've been saying we'll go under for years. It isn't going to happen. The test and company are here to stay.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen! That's exactly the type of attitude we need around here!

No more negative nells!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not trying to be negative here but put all the BS aside as far as calls per day and PH and his boys being tools. We still don't have a managed care win, a solid vantera placement, or a win within a national lab. I'm a newer rep and it isn't too hard to see how critical those items are to our success.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Positive for positive sake, not going to give s*#t over that but you have to reach to be there. Good luck hope you are moving NMRs that is the job. If your new you better be winning business. New accounts better be doing 20-40 NMRs a week or you are not covering your salary. a true sale and advocate will do 65-75 a week.

4-10 is not a win. It is like kinda selling the story.That is Pharma success.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can find the negative in any company. Any situation. If you’re worried already and you’re new, then maybe you should look for employment elsewhere. There are a lot of jobs out there! Recruiters know how hard we work and we are hot commodities. If they’re not contacting you yet, they will. Not sure where you live, but I bet CardioDX would hire you. They are scooping up all the Liposcience CDCs. Life is too short to not enjoy your job and your company. Get yourself a new gig, maybe you’ll feel better. We really don't need you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

75 a week is a rare find, unless you are in California... On easy street.
    Must be nice.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100/month is a strong account

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck getting enough of those 100 a month accounts to stay afloat. While quotas are lower than they have been in the past, one bad billing issue and that account is shut down.

I'm lucky I have solid Lab Corp reps and even with then each quarter is a up hill battle. If we don't get a solid win in coverage we will not last.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the funniest post of the year. Stock is still no where near its 52 week high and even that was lower... Much lower than the strike price.

The additional posts on how great it is here is the obvious work of LP, KM, PH and the other turd balls.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The job isn't easy!! 100 a month even is tough

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly a biased post of a disgruntled ex employee. Unobjective and throwing people under the bus by name gives you very little credibility. All the gossip and rumors are sad, when this thread was supposed to be positive. Grow up!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is pure BS because it is about how well the stock was doing and when someone posted about how it isn't doing well and the company hasn't even come close to its 52 week high that poster is somehow disgruntled. Seems like they know more about stocks then you do.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations, somone knows how to view stock prices on there iPhone. I smell an armchair investor who's only asset is a 200k 401k.

By the way; The disgruntled part was in reference to your desire to call people out by initials. Insecue? bitter? know it all? All the above?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love when PH calls someone "arm chair" it makes me laugh!