Stone Clinical Diagnostics

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by Lonestargirl, Sep 11, 2018 at 8:11 AM.

1. Lonestargirl

Lonestargirl new user

This company is based out of Louisiana. Relatively new start up in a spectrum of toxicology and genome tests.

Anyone heard of their reps or company credibility?

Asking for a friend.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every sales person in clinical lab sales knows CPT codes and other billing terms. It's how their client revenue is determined.

Only posting topics of first hand knowledge is an impossible standard. I know the Union won the Civil War, but I don't have first hand knowledge of it.

Opioid use and abuse is not dead, so I agree tox is not dead, but consolidating.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess your retraction of your previous statement is commendable. :)

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too busy for this. Running dozens of specimens per month really takes its toll.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, are you saying that the lab is only running a few dozen specimens a month? They are really over working you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very busy. New doctors all over the country aren’t sending into our lab.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are stating that you are very busy and new doctors all over the country ' aren't' sending tests into lab?

It is possible that you are a disgruntled employee. I would be looking for a new position.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only work being done is writing off aged A/R. I hear billing talking after meetings and its not positive. Other than that, just thinning the herd.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TIC TOCK, TIC TOCK hurry hurry before the doors get locked.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

last one out the door please turn off the lights. 1word: SOCKS

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter called said they have blues contract but the companies own website says it OON contract. Is this just Pi in the sky on 3.14?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they based out of Tennessee, or the south somewhere?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of you have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Get back to cleaning turds out of toilets, and get off the site.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Current employee. Below is a 100% accurate description of the company.
    - Stone Clinical Labs is a startup based in NOLA. They also are opening up a lab in the Florida Panhandle.
    - Stone Clinical Labs is a full service, boutique style lab. Initial emphasis was on molecular and tox. Incorporating blood now too.
    - Company has been smart and has not expanded beyond its comfort zone. Targeting the Southeast / select markets first.
    - Sales have been an ongoing issue. New Sales VP is very smart and knows the industry. New billing coordinator too. There has been significant turnover. Management has had trouble attracting top talent.
    - Company has done a great job securing both regional and national managed care contracts. Out of network issues are not a problem. BCBS contracts with LA and TX and soon to have FL. National plans include Aetna, Humana, and UHC starting 6/1.
    - Potential to make good money. The commission plan is rep friendly. Louisiana, Texas, and Florida (TBD) all have huge potential for growth and large commissions.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone here is fine. But, I hate you.

Sincerely,

Dad

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, yeah. You just proved my point exactly. These are the types of people running Stone Clinical Labs. Real industry winners.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A number of corrections to make: current employee.

Contracted plans: UnitedHealthCare, Aetna, Humana, TriCare. BCBS plans include Louisiana , Texas, Arizona, Illinois and soon Florida. Other plans are “close” per the Managed Care Guy. Also have MANY Managed Medicaid plans.

Company has made improvements. Still work to be done. Christopher can be tough but he is “fair”.

Only complaints, billing team is a wreck (new team is competent) and expenses needed to be paid in a faster manner.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest