Stone Clinical Diagnostics

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by Lonestargirl, Sep 11, 2018 at 8:11 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude... come on. I know there was a ton of smoke with Stone. PLUS I 100% believe Christopher is dirty. I don’t think they are coming OR if they do it will be a slap on the wrist. Both labs remain open. If there was serious issues either the FBI or CLIA would have shuttered the lab. Be smart man. It’s time to move on.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“I don’t know if they are coming OR if they do it will be slap on the wrist” you sir are out of your mind to think the FBI raided Stone Labs, called the local news to alter them and it’s just going to go away somehow.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says Critters crisis management consultant, it’s a pipe dream but your grasping at straws, it’s only a matter of time. It’s over for Stone.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again....yours is only a wishful post. The pain is coming

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you sound so confident. It’s a front.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Facts my man, FACTS

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Facts?... again ...what facts? who are you and why do care so much? ....it is so random that you obviously post about this company over and over again....and why or for what? is this just a hobby for you to stir the pot with NO results......literally nothing you have posted about has come true. .....I think you need to go take up golf or find a new hobby or better yet....find another board to rant on about literally nothing that has ever come to fruition......

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s let Father Time do his thing and revisit this exact post. You have zero clue as to why you’re defending. Check the 302’s

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious ...different poster here...what is 302's?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Use your Google machine...try searching FBI 302

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on man! You want us to believe that YOU have access to the witness statements (302’s)? Please!!! Enlighten us. Otherwise you are a king/ queen troll.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one ever stated they had access to 302’s, but anyone who’s been interviewed is on record with they’re 302. Here’s a fun fact for you, many many many interviews have been conducted.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn. Still waiting for something that will never happen. Wish all you like. You and you stooges failed to bring down Stone and Christopher. He thrives and Stone continues to grow. Losers.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stone growing? What planet are you on?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reality. I know the numbers. Covid testing has been a boom. It has also expanded our relationships and as a result, we have seen an increase in blood and tox. You continue to sling shit from a far. Coward.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You lie. Period, paragraph, end of story.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only relationships that have been “expanded” are those with the FBI agents who raided the lab....yes that’s what happened...it was a RAID.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one said there wasn’t a “raid”. What came of it? Was the lab shut down? Was Christopher or any other Stone employees arrested? The answer to these questions are unequivocally NO. I know you are hurt Christopher fired your drunk / pilled out ass. Wahhhhhhhh!!!!! Too bad. Grow up!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if you’ll be on here defending him once the indictments come down? Or will you become a ghost?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again...you just keep saying stuff that never adds up.....nothing will happen...you really need to move on and troll somewhere else......