Stone Clinical Diagnostics

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by Lonestargirl, Sep 11, 2018 at 8:11 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, not going anywhere.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take your oxy and leave Stone business to the adults in the room.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not gonna happen Critter, neither I nor the FEDS are going anywhere.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been reading from time to time this thread.

This is so childish to keep responding to this a-hole.

The Feds have some bigger priorities to follow up on. Max, maybe fine or reimbursement of monies.

This is not a big issue.

Stone employees, ex-employees, etc. should stop responding if you have any sense.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crickets....nada....move on

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NEVER

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still waiting on the arrest.... you angry clowns are going to be very disappointed.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we need to keep calling out the ex employees spreading lies and hate towards Stone and CR. He is a good boss.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just want to point out that the feds just raided Giuliani on a warrant for information dating back to crimes in 2016. If Sporto thinks he's out of the woods because they haven't jumped out and grabbed him already...hahahahahahahahahahaha

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one gives a fuck.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you are universally disliked there are plenty who care to watch the burst into flames

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crickets!!!!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cricketesssss..........CGRUUUHHHHHH___CHricketesss!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently you’ve never seen an interview with the FEDS on how they operate. They come in to any business with and raid, they then sit back and interview and see who’s gonna flip on who and let dummies like Critter get back to their normal routine and then they come back with the hammer and drop it....hard. That time will come and you’ll crawl back into your anonymous hole with the crickets your listening to.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is funny. Stone is under an intense investigation(Hilarious), or they're going bankrupt. Yet, the word on the street is that they're entering into partnerships with public companies based on the press releases. You dipshits look fucking stupid. Was that story in New Orleans from that limpdick reporter supposed to scare Stone and potential partners? Great job morons.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet you're right. I mean if I were the CEO or board member of a public company I'd bet my future on a company that just got raided by the FBI. I'd tell my share holders that these investigations are nothing, a road to nowhere. On top of that I'm certain all the Stryker lawsuits were a bunch of nothing, and getting cut off from suppliers and owing local hospitals hundreds of thousands of dollars was all a misunderstanding. Yep, I'm certain you are right. I'm going to tell everyone I know to dump their crypto and invest in Stone.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess you'll do the same thing you did the last time the FBI rolled in on you, CRY LIKE A BITCH. Have a nice day.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh the fucking irony. All of the morons went and hid at the other lab, and it was their whore of a CEO, who was indicted. There are two people on this thread. The ones who pray something will happen to Stone but don't have a fucking clue that nothing will. The other ones are the pieces of crap who were with Stone, who weren't worth a fuck, that like to eat a lot. Either way. I'm laughing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone loves a whore...please share

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Christopher was going to be offering signed copies of his binder for sale to help raise funds because his sample volume has dropped to NOTHING