Stone Clinical Diagnostics

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by Lonestargirl, Sep 11, 2018 at 8:11 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where you at these days big talker?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stone Capital? Christoper is no longer with Stone or in Louisiana….just sayin

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

watching the bankruptcy proceedings Critter. How it it going?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Christopher created Stone Capital (out of Florida) in an attempt to maneuver around the bankruptcy. There are a LOT of angry people. Whalen is owed 23 million. I wonder how those calls are going? Do you think Christopher has included Michael Whalen in the newest chapter in his white binder? Does Stone Clinical make it to summer?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like Christopher has to sell off Stone! Remember the vendors you screwed? Remember the employees you screwed? Remember the investors you screwed? Remember the patients you screwed? Remember the physicians you screwed?

I do! Karma buddy! Straight up karma!

Per the May 19th filing, the auction will start soon. I wonder if the white binder will be put up for auction. I will pay top dollar for it!

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/41027444/Stone_Clinical_Laboratories,_LLC

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

still watching the bankruptcy proceedings. Have the popcorn and the wine ready…. It’s glorious. I can’t wait for the auction. I have decided to bid on the white binder. I will pick a spot in the CBD and have a reunion for any interested ex-stone employees. We can have a reading over drinks!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just drove down Baronne. Critter's windows are frosted. I wonder if he is sitting with a prospective CMO or Lab Director telling them how he has been wronged? Is Critter showing off the white binder? Is Critter telling them that both he and Stone will survive this? Bankruptcy is calling.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is beyond embarrassing. I work for another lab. Have zero to do with Stone. Everyone who is salty needs to let this go. Enough already. Doctors talk about this. It hurts all of us in Louisiana.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Christopher is running the company the best he can. He had a horrible investment partner. Has been hamstrung by bad management (he still is). He also has made MANY mistakes. I know his heart. Christopher is a good person that doesn’t deserve this. I pray for Stone’s success every evening. You should too.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not really, I’ve owed several business and have saved enough for 3 retirements. The only reason I commented is because I can’t sit by and read post about this “pure hearted” fraud. I will say this, it’s not if but when the FBI indicted him you should be there at his final sentencing because they are 100% coming for him, and his binder won’t save him

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The FBI “raided” Stone I’m early 2020. Christopher has cooperated and nothing came from it. Story over. You can make it out to be something bigger… it wasn’t. Stone is still operating. New Orleans. Freeport, FL. We are moving forward. Nothing will stop Christopher. No bankruptcy or salty ex employees will topple this righteous Man of God.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News flash for you, check out www.justice.gov there you’ll see healthcare fraud cases from 2015 that are just now be prosecuted, give it time, I promise you he’s taking a hit for Stone.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should do some late night comedy

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your version is humorous. The FBI doesn’t raid a lab without strong probable cause, and they 100% haven’t moved on. I know too many folks that have been interviewed recently. You say he’s “restructured” debt, he’s filed bankruptcy and is having a fire sale on instrumentation. You be proud all you want, but tell me what you tell physician when they ask about the FBI news footage. Your nuts to think his troubles are over.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let me guess….Critter let you hold his binder and now you have a special bond….you do know that Stryker sued him for violating a non compete, it’s a great read

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From there he moved on to the debacle that was RenaissanceRX /UTC.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

news flash! Stone just signed a deal with a major, national health plan. This will change their stars. It’s amazing what Christopher can accomplish. Great things are ahead. The future is bright!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lie….no “national health plan” is giving a contract to Stone…why would they? To obtain you have to have something “unique or different” if fraud, deception and FBI raid are those then he got a contract, When you post this you do realize no one believes it and every healthcare plan uses Google….they see the train wreck, bankruptcy and news of federal raids