Stone Clinical Diagnostics

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by Lonestargirl, Sep 11, 2018 at 8:11 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t believe you still believed him. Hoffman told all of us that we were in network with BCBS of Florida. It never happened. I lied to my doctors. I get fired because he lied.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ed Klapp, get a life buddy and stop the nonsense. Everybody knows who are still in the business. How many emails have you sent out thus far trying to get their business? The bigger question is how many responded? ANSWER=ZERO. Why, because you are a criminal, full of crap, and game is almost over buddy. "Libelous remarks"? wow I am surprised you even knew what that word meant. Sorry pal but I see these post and most seem to be spot on except those just making fun of you pretending to be you, which is funny. I will pass at meeting you as I don't want to be looked as if I am associated with you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ED, are you losing your mind or just flat our lying to everyone? I was on several calls with you this year where you offered new nesting. I guess when you say general thats confusing. You still do testing you idiot. Your are a loser anyways and really can not trust you based on what others told me about you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

still have not been paid. How is this legal? Rules don’t apply to Christopher.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, so you haven't worked in the lab space since December 2019? That is a bold face lie Ed unless you were lying in Feb 2020.

I have a message from you in Feb 2020 where you state that you have partnered with some guys that just bought 4 labs. You said something about it being vital for you to have control and to make sure your clients get paid. Is that not being in the lab space claiming you were a part owner of 4 labs?

If you have not been in the lab space since December 2019 then why did you lie to me about this in Feb 2020? Either way you are lying because both statements can't be true, you are either lying now by saying you have not been in the lab space since Dec 2019 or were lying back in Feb 2020 when you said you were partnering with the guys who had bought 4 labs.

I doubt that I am the only person you emailed or texted as of Feb and later that you were partnering with some guys who had bought 4 labs and no doubt they have the written proof just as I do. So why make up such a stupid lie now about not being in the lab arena since December 2019?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ed is still in the lab space folks. The truth is he can't get anyone to work for him. This poor guy needs a hug and prayers before he hits the slammer again.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how bad are things at Stone? I have heard some horror stories about management.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you care shit stain?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easy there Christopher....it's Friday we're all in a good mood...and you're pain from this weeks failures is almost over, the weekend is here. But I have faith that next week you begin the process again.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask Christopher about his Florida blue Cross contract. Or his “fully operational “ lab in Florida. He is a scam artist. Can’t wait til the stone wash investigation becomes public.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh...…………………. Loser

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every word in the original post is true. Christopher is scared!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re constantly wishing and clearly out of touch with what’s really going on. Please find happiness turd stain.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is 100% true. It is the most honest assessment of the time I spent at Stone. There are a lot of great people there. Leadership was the problem. The Stone Wash fiasco should close the lab. The head scientist making up the data and issuing false reports was so unhinged and dangerous that the feds should look into this. For CLIA violations. Also billing fraud. This is a Theranos situation. The lack of Tiffany's supervision falls 100% on Christopher. Employees told Christopher the test was bogus. He ran them off. He did not want to hear the truth. The most jaw-dropping issue was Christopher not informing the physicians and patients immediately upon finding out the test was bogus. When I say bogus, I am talking about making up results, studies, and forging signatures. Key Stone Staff knew 100% in late February that the test was bogus. The letters to physicians informing them of the bogus results did not go out until December. Almost 10 months lapsed. Imagine patients getting bogus results and infecting others. This is 100% truth! The only reason that the letters went out to physicians is that a number of employees demanded it. Christopher lied to his staff and stated that he had informed all involved parties immediately upon finding out. Lies! I know CAP investigated. How is Stone running covid-19 tests? With his deceit and history of lying and sending false test results, Stone testing for covid-19 is scary, dangerous and demands intervention. If he lied about Stone Wash, I would bet the bayou that he would lie on covid-19 results. They should shut him down. I also would bet that if the state of Louisiana knew about Stone Wash and the fraudulent billing they would cut ties with Christopher? This is a story made for netflix or 20/20.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot to mention that he fired two people who knew about Tiffany. Tried to warn him. One is still angry about it. The list of people who will cooperate with an investigation is long.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Theranos? Obviously, you’re a fucking dipshit. Pass the bong dumbass, and go to bed.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dipshit? Lol Christopher. Let’s get the Feds involved in investigating Stone Wash. I know there are MANY employees who would attest to you foolishness and the corruption within the company. The FBI and OIG investigated Theranos. I will be placing a call today. Thanks for giving me the push that I desperately needed.