Stop piling on!

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Mar 19, 2020 at 4:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every club, team, BRG, LOS, BILD, etc keeps piling on stuff to do. It's hard enough just trying to call offices and keeping up with the sample requests much less all of the skype calls, LOS, team calls, region calls, home office calls, etc. Give us a break! We have plenty to do. No one is eating bon bons and putting their feet up. It's stressful enough being stuck in the house on top of everyone much less having 3 skype calls at the same time from different parts of the organization and 20 emails an hour while I am trying to engage my HCPs!! There will be 6-8 weeks to do all of this so please spread it out!!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OH TY TY TY TY TY!!!!!!!! Some of these calls are really good but I'm sorry that third party 90 minute ramble on how to be effective and organized made me want to crawl out of my skin..Then the pandering for the speaker..Guess what..we didn't care.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s just begun!
    Love the engagement So glad we are connected
    Haters Back Off! We’ve got a great job and have a tremendous opportunity to feel the difference
    Meetings mean Job security

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Productive engagement; Q/A all good. That organizational rep that did the 90 minutes spiel relayed ONE effective message, "Keep the emails short and the point. Don't bury the pivotal message in the body of a long, dissertation, people will not read it"; she is correct.

I'm thinking BI you pay her, now listen to her advice?