STOP RIDING IN OUR CARS

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Feb 13, 2020 at 2:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of this post is inappropriate.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you considered that women in industry feel pushed into ride alongs. Kudos to this young lady for speaking up for what is undoubtedly many.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I have not, because the men also go through this experience and you have provided zero insight into what actually makes you feel uncomfortable. If it’s such an issue get a new job.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Victim alert time. So the entire industry is supposed to change because this little bitch is uncomfortable. Jeez, will it ever end with these snowflakes?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pushed into ride alongs? You ride around with your boss a few hours see a couple docs and eat lunch. The horror

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the poster asking for more context on the girls situation, but 85% of the guys in this industry are sleazy as fuck like the guy who posted the above post complete. Yes the industry does require weeding out fucks like you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell this is easy-just eat a double bean burrito from chippy the night before the field ride, no apologies,no regrets -repeat- end of rides.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ride a Longs are useless

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of this because some woman can’t rip a fart in front of her male boss? If it was a woman you two would have a toot party I guess and call it feminism

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When did we end up with such a bunch of fragile, whiny bitches? Maybe this isn’t the job for you honeybunch.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep saying things like sweetie and honeybunch. Shows us all your iq and **ahem** “ size”...or lack thereof

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The manner in which they are conducted now has contributed greatly to the burnout of the sales force. Compound that with major misjudgment by leadership over the last year and a half and you can safely say management gets what they developed.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Hey look at me! I’m edgy and tough! But I can’t handle this thread! So I’m gonna come here every five minutes and say something that will hopefully make me look cool! Look at me flex! Grrrrr!”

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't recall the last time I benefited from a ride along, its been years since my RD brought something of value to my car. Ride alongs are not designed to help reps. Ride alongs are designed to observe and check in on reps. The purpose of a ride along is not to benefit the field but to hold the field accountable. That is why we have an environment at Supernus where the reps resent ride alongs.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such truth. They don’t mind messing up our lists and taking our bonuses, but by god you’d better roll out the red carpet when they show up. My manager never says anything positive about his reps. It’s like he can’t wait to dissect and rip each one on ride along day. It’s hard to take anything he says seriously when he can’t contribute. And after 7 years of this, I’ve given in. You win manager, we suck and are now just here for the paycheck. There is no excitement to be had anymore.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again none of the women have contributed anything to this thread as to what the manager is actually doing.

To the poster above you are 100% correct it is to observe how you are in the field it is to see how you engage with the providers and staff and see how you are received when you walk in the door. It’s also designed to see how you get your messaging across. The ride along is under your control you pick the targets to visit, you should go into a ride a long with an objective, share it with your manager so they know you have something you want to actually accomplish.

Manage your manager, all I’m hearing here is I suck in the field my manager see’s it and he documented it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol you’re probably right. All the talent left. Only us low talent suckers are left. I hope you enjoy having us because we aren’t going anywhere soon.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager said many, many inappropriate things. I went to hr and after that ride alongs became hell, but he’s careful not to cross the line. He’s well liked at corporate and part of the good boys club from Shire. I just want him to follow in another car. Not the op, but just my experience. Reporting doesn’t do anything here. They are well protected.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can confirm reporting inappropriate behavior to HR does absolutely nothing at Supernus. HR is not there for you HR is in place to protect the company. Managers have free reign to do as they please

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After the beat down the women on this thread have received, I would be afraid to post anything that might point the finger at a manager. You know your life would be hell after that. That’s probably why the op probably hasn’t reported it nor posted on here what the behavior was.