Stop the insanity!!!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, May 8, 2021 at 11:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, and you’re the biggest freak!

Me? Unglued? Why you hapless fools haven’t even dented my argument. :D

2. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

What? Are you out of Bulardium already freak?

3. Vagitarian

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have an unending supply.:rolleyes:

5. Vagitarian

CHPT stock was up 42.7% in June, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Winner, winner, chicken dinner. ;)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Utterly irrelevant to the proven impracticality of Ecars! But hey. Look on the bright side! You’re living proof that sheep can drive and play the stock market!:D

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Irrelevant? That's like saying Exxon is irrelevant to gas powered cars - LMFAO.

You are a fool and a tool.

Here we go, Bozo !!! :)

Dodge will launch the 'world's first electric muscle car' in 2024

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. Vagitarian

And day after day, we see announcement after announcement about a new E-car that's coming. But do we see any announcements about more gas hog versions? Hell no - and why not? Must be a Democrat conspiracy, right? The party that wasn't in power was so powerful they stole the election and then stole the auto industry? And how did they do that? By inventing COVID which is a worldwide pandemic just to dump Trump in America? LMFAO - take off your tin-foil hats Bozos, the sky isn't falling. You just have a bad case of stupid. ;)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! I accept your concession. No, you can’t counter the fact that I’ve proven that Ecars are impractical. Everything else like your idiotic post above is irrelevant. :D

11. Vagitarian

Impractical my ass !

Don't test drive one, you'll buy it. :p

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, actually ALL of you is impractical!

If I test drove one, I’d have no problem not buying it. The issue is not whether they’re nice to drive. They’re still impractical and frankly I’m too smart to want one! :p:D

13. Vagitarian

There is no one-size-fits-all car as far as desirability and practicality. There are sportscars, SUVs, sedans, Jeeps, etc, etc. The fact is, the energy source of automobiles is shifting and in the next 20 - 30, more cars will have an electrical component (e-cars) than not. 93 world experts have just named an e-car as car- of-the year. There have always been doubters and haters - enjoy your obsession which you alone describe as 'too smart'. The fact is, you are now, once again, in the minority. ;)

Volkswagen ID.4 named World Car of the Year 2021 | Volkswagen Newsroom (volkswagen-newsroom.com)

[​IMG]