Straight scoop

Discussion in 'Greer' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2016 at 10:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone be kind enough to give me the straight scoop on this place.....pay any good? Benefits? Product doing well? Longevity?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honest truth, we all know this is not the forum to get honest fair balance but where else do you go? If you read these threads it says it all. I know it's all negative but for those of us who are positive people and always try to find a silver lining, sadly there is none here. Unless you are not working and in dire need, don't do it. You will regret it like most everyone here. They just did layoffs and more to come. Almost everyone is looking and the turnover is crazy. Some areas have had 3 reps or two managers in a year.

GOOD LUCK

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck just gave the competing tablets back to ALK. GAVE THEM BACK!!!!! And they had 90% market share against Oralair. This place is actually worse than the comments and threads describe, the leadership team all the way to the very top is atrocious and will say and do anything to protect their own ass.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"No, you take them. No, you can have them. No, you take them. We aren't spending another dime on this product." There are people in this organization that actually think STAGR will buy Grastek. That is how clueless people are here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is pretty simple really. Ask the person interviewing you how many scripts were written in your territory for the previous two years combined. Your draw will hit the floor when they tell you how little that number is. But knowing these cowards, they will lie to you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An even simpler litmus test would be this: If you DON'T feel as if you need a shower after speaking with these snakes, you've probably found your employer for the next 6-9 months.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cmon is it really that bad ??? Or is there a handful of people just upset with this place....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sadly it is that bad and worse. The issue for many of us is finding another job. We have lost credibility on our resue to come here. Docs laugh at us, they know this is a joke. WHEN A COMPANY LIKE MERCK PULLS OUT, THAT TELLS YOU A LOT.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Chris Blanc still employed here? How long will it take for Greer to get the picture this guy is the worst. Get him out and company will come back. It was good before him.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its not the greatest place but they pay me six figures so I'm good till the gas runs out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you are saving. There is a cap on unemployment and you will have a hard time finding another job after this gig.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a person with zero amibition. You fit right in at Greer.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny posts on here. I hate to be the person to say I told you so, but....well....

Get out there and make a difference tomorrow, and remember to stay on label.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another loser here.

Look, loser, there are some of us that have CONFIDENCE in ourselves and in a Higher Power and we know that things will work out for us REGARDLESS of the circumstances.

We know that KNOWLEDGE is POWER, and with that, we can tell that fucking loser like you over there to move over and get out of my way with your doubt. We make things happen. We don't walk in fear.

You are welcome for the motivational speech, loser. Grow up. Stop being a Downer, Debbie.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If knowledge is power, why are you working at Greer? Anyone with an ounce of knowledge knows it is a dead end job.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many scripts did you sell? Just what I thought - you are a loser.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. So, if you are making six figures, you need at least 200 scripts to break even for the year. No one wants to hire a rep who loses money for a company.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So let's recap. Did we even have 1000 scrips to date in the entire US? 15 reps gone in the last 90 days. Allergy season over in many areas of the country. Is there any region that did ok? I predict another 15 layoffs by end of October...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there any physician out there that truly believes in this product? Just raising the cost of health care - it seems.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bottom line: in a large company you will have a lot of negative and unhappy people. In a company of this size, so small, to see the majority of people unhappy is a serious danger. If you are desperate for a job, I can see it, otherwise you are being lied to.

ASK FOR YHE HONEST NIMBERS AND COME BACK HERE!