Straight scoop

Discussion in 'Greer' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2016 at 10:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Nearly the entire sales group is disengaged. this is simply due to an underperforming product with underperforming senior sales/marketing management group. The extract business is strong but the Pharma portion - Oralair is the weak link. Too much uncertainty to join the company. Wait and see if it stabilizes or further downsizes.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stabilizes? Are you kidding? It's been years. Merck left the market place. Mark my words, two weeks more layoffs.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol....so glad I'm out of that shithole.... I hate to say I told you so, but.....! Mgmt & marketing = Complete disasters. You're a fool if you don't bail top of 2017...CB can't fool top shelf for another year.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will someone please give Josh Way a breath mint?? =D

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stable? People are leaving every week.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If a recruiter approaches you and says Oralair. RUN & NEVER LOOK back!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

COULD NOT AGREE MORE

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone told the morons in house that no list will change the outcome of the crap drug. We can not even give away samples

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally correct. When looking at the circumstances with tunnel vision. Yes, if you only look at Oralair and the operating expenses for a sales forces, etc...its obvious to anyone that by itself Oralair is costing more money than it is bringing in. BUT, in the context of revenue of SLIT and SCIT "World Wide" including 3 customer facing products and SCIT, Stallergenes Greer is currently a profitable company and can afford to see how things go over the next few years here in the Americas.

We're not stupid here. We get it. Oralair will not keep us around for 3-5 years, or possibly beyond 2017. We will need to bring in another product if not two plus HDM to be profitable in the Americas to warrant continuing with a sales force. It is an up hill battle but not one that can't be accomplished. And your math is off, it's worse that 200 scripts. Even at 200 scripts sold at retail you're not breaking even. Compensation goes beyond salary? You're not counting total compensation, i.e. vehicles, health care, etc. So yes, it won't be easy but then again...maybe, just maybe it says something about those choosing the road less traveled as opposed to those who chose to leave, cough...cough...after seeing their time was coming to an end anyway.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To make a case as you may have attempted to do, and then end it with a dig like that shows what Ignorant child you are.

Year one: nothing happens and you fire everyone blaming the sales force.

Year two: spend a shit load of money to hire people and think the sales people were the problem. Produce a disgustingly small amount of sales and then blame sales people. Fire some, and help others leave.

Year three: almost every territory in the country has had between 3 to 5 different representatives. If you claim to hire the best, how come the best do not stick around? Managers leave, reps leave, trainers leave, do you get the picture?

It is too bad that your failed attempt at trying to reassure people that they have some security was completely taken away with that last dig.

You are not even three years in yet and you have changed peoples targets, specialties, and territories, messages more times in the last year then people change the oil in their car. Figuring things out as you go is not even the issue here, it is the fact that no one is understanding the point of this product. Maybe you should go back and take a look at the stupid prices you're charging customers and the healthcare system for a product that is not needed, has the worst studies available, And offers no clinical benefits to any patient. I was here with the previous leadership team. A new team like a new sales force has not produced new sales.

For the record, I am no longer employed there but keep very close contacts with people. The morale is terrible.

Good luck to you all and may God Bless you and shine his mercy on your soul.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You end with bringing God into this..."and may God Bless you and shine mercy on your soul". But accuse someone else of being an ignorant child? Good stuff. I'm sure God is taking time out his/her busy day to read through cafepharma.

I don't care either way but I think the point that was being made was comments like "This is a sinking ship", "Run for your life", "Layoffs are coming"...are just a waste. You just said it yourself that the morale is terrible so why throw salt in the wound. So he/she didn't need to throw a dig in at the end, but can you blame them. They were responding to what looks like a one or two sentence blurb that layoffs are coming next week with nothing else to really added.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You end with bringing God into this..."and may God Bless you and shine mercy on your soul". But accuse someone else of being an ignorant child? Good stuff. I'm sure God is taking time out his/her busy day to read through cafepharma.

I don't care either way but I think the point that was being made was comments like "This is a sinking ship", "Run for your life", "Layoffs are coming"...are just a waste. You just said it yourself that the morale is terrible so why throw salt in the wound. So he/she didn't need to throw a dig in at the end, but can you blame them. They were responding to what looks like a one or two sentence with nothing really added.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good shit. Now get your ass up and go sell something. You can't sell this dog but go sell something. Maybe you can sell your detail bag

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stallergenes Greer a profitable company? I guess you have not seen the financials. F.F. and the U.S. Oralair team have sunk this ship.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How ironic the team they shrunk down to nearly nothing is supporting your ass*s, but I am sure that will change once you get your list.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ironic? What's ironic is I don't even get a list per se. I think this has gone far enough. I choose to be optimistic. Not drink the so called Kool-Aid because clearly there's enough information to support "low morale" across the board and I've often times called out all the issues for the mess that they are. I've never been one unwilling to speak up or care about the consequences of doing so.

Yes, with everyday that passes Oralair and the operating costs of a Sales Force are costing this company a lot of money. Yes, that is a fact and means without change time is running out. I get it, we agree. For me I am more than hopeful that things change. The change will need to be outside the scope of Oralair. It will need to be bringing in another product if not two. And that may be highly unlikely, but it doesn't mean you can't give it a few months to see it play out while passively being open to other opportunities.

I get the negativity and the reasons for going elsewhere and would be lying if I didn't say I contemplate that regularly. My goal was never to give anyone any motivation or hope. I was just sharing what I thought was plausible in the future, what needs to occur in order for it to happen, and a dig at those whose only reason for coming on here is to almost intentionally bring the morale further down by posting speculation. As stated, the morale is low enough. Nothing I or anybody else "says" will bring that morale up. It will be the actions or lack thereof that will determine morale moving forward.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well they laid off approx 10 kams. I was one of them. The announcement will go out soon.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations, you're so much better off! You'll feel your mood start to lighten and then find a job with a company that knows what products to go all in on, instead of...well, Greer.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A few more months? What a joke. That's because in a few months the funding for this game is over. No more chances.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats. In our case, the "grass" really is greener on the other side.