Straight scoop

Discussion in 'Greer' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2016 at 10:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL What an asshole, I like your style or lack thereof. I envy the 10 that were cut free, descent package?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure they got golden parachutes. You know how generous they are.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many people got canned?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, I'm sure the whole group of highly paid executives in Boston are working on quite the spin since they have absolutely ruined a once great and profitable company, once the industry leader. I can't imagine the mother ship will continue to fund their little charade much longer.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were all set up for failure again

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A bunch of morons who are just trying to hang on to their jobs for a few months more

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SHIT SHOW SHIT SHOW SHIT SHOW

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So glad I'm out of that disaster....good luck people, remember...there's still time to change the road you're in. :cool:

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too! The best thing I did was quit!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i just heard from my RBD that Robert Phipps is resigning as the VP of Market Access at the end of February. Any idea why?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could it be that Oralair isn't covering the salary for the janitor at Greer? Or is market access simply the latest group that will be blamed for the horrific failure of Rick Russel, Chris Blanc and Tiffany Ahlers? Or maybe Ares is finally waking up and turning off the magical money fountain.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's just a dumb ass failed idea. Just because it works in Europe doesn't mean it'll work in the states. i.e./ Metric System...:p

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is and is HORRIBLE!! He is worthless, stupid, etc!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^^ I see Chris Blanc is checking this site. Hi Chris. Talk about horrible.