Strange Company....

Discussion in 'Alder Biopharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 5, 2019 at 10:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very strange company. The recruiters seem on point but the interview itself was a train wreck of craziness. Each corporate person looked and acted as if they were about to have a nervous breakdown from exhaustion. Not a great first impression for a new hire. I asked the same question 5 different times to different corporate personnel and received 5 entirely different answers. They appear to be in trouble before they get out of the gate.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you get the impression that they’re about to get acquired? I can’t imagine that they’d want to commercialize on their own, competing against 3 giant players. Careful with this one; they get bought out, then layoffs are next.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they don’t have deep enough pockets to go up against the Big 3 with an infusion. Besides that they are running the recruiters with employees that are brand new and nobody knows anything. Several candidates just walked out.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the salary range for those sales positions? Target bonus? Company car? Vacay?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What specifically did you ask?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious. What did you ask?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"what is the companys 5 yr goal and where do you see yourself in 5 yrs?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true, I know someone who went to interviews and they were a joke.
    if you are stupid to take this job you will be unemployed in 7 months. the product will never sell, the hmo wont pay

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they read from a flashcard?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received an 11th hour phone interview from a hiring manager that spoke as quickly as
    the disclaimers for Pharma DTC advertising.. I have several years of Buy and Bill infusion experience
    and it isnt always a smooth process.. Much of the problem with infusion/specialty pharmacy/ buy and bill is
    the patient resource programs ie: benefits verification. financial assistance,, payor contacts etc. are outsourced to 4 separate companies. This frustrates everyone involved. especially the doctor when the product has not arrived in time for scheduled appointments or it was never verified and the practice eats the cost. THESE PROBLEMS ARE DEAL BREAKERS . DOCS WILL CHOOSE ANOTHER PRODUCT... Well the pompous manager interviewing me told me these were smoke screens and its possible my docs werent truly sold on my product. Albeit, he personally had not yet sold a Buy and Bill infusion?! Also Alders intent to focus on Medicare
    not commercial for a Migraine drug is just laughably stupid! Majority of patients suffering from migraines are between the ages of 25 to 49...???? Medicare aint gonna cover that. I actually told him during my call with him
    that we obviously were not a good fit and thanked him for his time and hung up.
    Unfortunately I believe Alder will have their Ass handed to them

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are someone who accepted an offer.... You really might want to have a side hustle perfected..
    you really will likely not be employed long

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are the crazy Regionals this company hired. Strangest phone interview ever. It was more like an interrogation. It’s like he wanted to pretend he understood Buy and Bill in the infusion clinics and was more focused on telling than learning what experience I have had ... just bizarre

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely- recent phone interview as well and they seemed to have scraped the bottom of the pond for the Regionals. My caller asked “ if I understood the difference between IM admin vs Infusion . I was like - “What did you just say?” My goodness

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly, you don’t know what you are talking about. Medicare pays for Botox for CM and doesn’t even require a PA. You might have but and hill experience but you know nothing about the migraine marketplace. Also, I agree. Smoke screens. I’ve never had an issue with SPP for drug acquisition. If you train your offices the right way in the first place and you have a protocol in place these are non issues. Dumbass.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

recruiter told me the Regional in my area is WP. I haven’t received a call. Has anyone interviewed or spoken to her? Wondering what to expect.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

most of the inconsistencies have been on the Princeton One end. Stay calm and patient. Hiring 94 people at one time thee will be some delays. Heard they had over 6,000 applicants

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW! Talk about an accurate prediction! Sold to Lundbeck!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm laughing so hard. My dear, the writing was on the wall.