Strangely quiet

Discussion in 'Optimer Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2013 at 8:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So many people about to have a life changing event in their lives, yet nothing is posted here for 6 days. Weird.... Doesn't anybody know what's about to happen, or are you all just disconnected Zombies?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one cares anymore. Can't wait for it to be over. It will be the best thing that's happened at Optimer since we joined. I personally have several options on the table and have been long prepared for an event like this. If you did not prepare then I feel bad and wish you the best. Good luck to all.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is done, what else is left to say. Let's see what Cubist does with Fidax. My money is that they will not do any better. Will still have backlash on price, this will not play well with all the increases with Dapto. Reps will not make bonus, management will come down hard on them, hospitals will not play the game and Obamacare will put an end to the outpatient fraud.
    Anyone else care to weigh in?
    Best of luck to all!!! It was a ride on a airplane built by stupid ignorant people and sold out by a millionaire who could care less.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I concur. With the added burden of promoting Dificid the Cubist reps will have tremendous stress to meet sales goals on both products. The Cubist reps are about to find out what they are really made of. Of course, the same could be said of the Optimer reps that are not retained.

BTW- your quote should say "who could NOT care less". Many people say it incorrectly.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well at least you can get a job as a english teacher, aint that great!!! LOL
    What Optimer reps will be retained? Don't count on that!
    Cubist could not care less about us!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are probably just buying the company to get a few bucks in sales and then take it off the market once their own product hits. Our former flea collar CEO couldn't do a thing with it, and neither could Hank. They both just wanted to cash out and get out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left about a month ago(didn't even get a chance to say good bye to everyone) Is there a final close date? Have they mentioned anything about the jobs in San Diego or Jersey City? I was in JC in BT(most of you will prob know who I am now lol). It was very nice working with everyone in the office and the field. Its just a shame how it ended.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We do miss you a lot JF. How is life on the other side?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't CR also leave about a month ago?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS, AH and FU also recently departed

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU? WTF?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU left? I didn't know Hank was gone... lol

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The LTC contract sales force was given notice Friday they are being let go.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone have the pleasure of working with rc from gne??? Rumor over here has it that she wiggled up to nsd. Good luck with that!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tru dat

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chirp.....chirp......chirp.....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok let's see. Have all your expenses in by Oct 25, but keep booking programs and lunches. Did RB not get the company is sold memo? What a bunch of idiots. Oh and BTW, if Cubist was gonna take you on board, you would know by now

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What.....the company has been sold? Nobody ever tells me anything! I was just getting ready to recommend a price increase on Dificid. Well, keep booking those lunches so you can turn over the appointments to the Cubist reps. next week. Now get out there and drive the business! Good luck and good selling!

RB

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

electric bill at home office is 45 days late.......tru dat

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would the last person leaving on Friday please turn out the lights?

It seems like my clock is ticking louder in the last few days.