Strangely quiet

Discussion in 'Optimer Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2013 at 8:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it is over, stock no longer listed i hope you sold all your stock. wonder how they will pay the recent rsu's did we get them in our accounts i did not

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above poster is right. Are all you lambs ready for the slaughter?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, what is the deal with the RSU's? I only see the CVR shares listed at CBSTZ. What happened to the shares that were supposed to be cashed out ay $10.75? I see no pending transactions.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Chickens. The other white meat.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still seems that there will not be a whole lot of opportunity to stay on after the 1st of the year. If you don't get contacted in the next few weeks then assume it's over for you. Smart people are still actively looking because until you KNOW you have a permanent position you owe it to yourself and your family to find stable employment.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The silence is deafening!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is it you need to hear? Company is sold. Last day is Dec 20th. Cubist will talk to you first if there is a position open in your geography but their is no guarantee you will get the job. Otherwise thanks and end of story.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So then, you mean it's all over but the crying? The Cubist reps are so very good they can handle their products AND add Dificid and still grow sales?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the Cubist reps can sell Cubicin, Entereg and Dificid, while juggling a chainsaw, a machete and a sledge hammer....and increase sales in all three products.

Sincerely,
    Your Cubist rep.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is that retarded manager in San Fran still around? Moinahan? Heard they were moving him out? anyone know.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not before he gets his projector and transition paperwork to his Cubist counterpart! That's critically important don't ya know?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

200 people laid off?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what happened to the Optimer sales force? Did Cubist keep many of you?

Former Optimer rep who left early

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chirp chirp.....chirp chirp......chirp chirp.......

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not many were kept, maybe less than ten nationwide?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We went up to the home office. Everyone lined up, and one by one they set us up in front of a giant mechanical boot that booted us across the street off company property. My ass still hurts...it left a permanent sole marks on me. The view while i was up in the air was spectacular, though!