Strategic Account Managers get paid for doing what ?

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Apr 18, 2016 at 1:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, you're correct. If the company provided them all the information you're taking about they could probably do their jobs a lot better and answer your specific questions and work a lot smarter. KC needs to slow down and provide the division what they actually need NOW.... Not "wait until the POA"... I've heard he's only sent a couple emails this whole year. And that's to a new division that's looking for direction and answers. The problem doesn't always start with the rep (which it can) but at the leaders at the top. Ask KC those questions and he'd get wide eyed and make up some BS answer as he laughs while he talks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have no direction that's why they have to build up whatever they do
    as great and extraordinary.

Not their fault.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The group didn't get much positive feedback at managers POA meeting and many
    complaints from the sales force brought to lite.
    They are in for some needed changes and will be getting off the free loader bus.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You reps are a bunch of egotistical idiots . I never worked with a bunch of clueless,
    childlike , immature , spoiled group of jerks.
    You don't deserve us trying to help you out in the field, and we don't need your BS.

We deserve every $ we get paid for every script in the zip code universe.

Swallow that and choke on it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sell Oracea and Epiduo. I'm wonderful. Love me. Enjoy your bagels.
    Sign here.
    Thank you.

That takes a lot of smarts.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you serious? This is pretty hilarious... But mostly stupid.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our SA division has increased sales by over 18% so you are welcome for the extra money
    you are making . ⚔

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prove it.
    Show us the numbers!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's nice to get paid on the reps hard work and relationships. I have no issue with it.
    So bust your butts for Q2 because I need some extra cash o' la for a summer vaca

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so foolish and clearly won't have a job long.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eyes are on the SA group now with some restructuring in progress. It's time to do more than pay for a few breakfasts and send out exaggerated success emails.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We rock loser. Fill your bag with samples, generate srcipts, and let me sit back and watch my numbers come in.
    Thank you.
    Be nice.

Meow

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope you'll like your new territory alignments . That's just the beginning
    b4 you see the door.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All play and no work is our motto. Don't get so upset and get 10 signatures today.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey SA Managers, Managers what a great title. Guess what ? New access changes with the
    Connect Card means you're needed less than what you were needed before which wasn't
    much.
    Start looking for a real career soon.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Folks, lets come to terms with reality. WE are all lazy and entitled babies. We can't call this work. It is a hard road ahead of you lazy, soft, pansies.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pink slips for many. That would make perfect business sense. This place has become an entitlement center.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great meeting.
    What a pathetic canned presentation from Strategic Accounts still trying to define
    their role but they have no problem getting paid for Rx and do what ? Create flow
    charts and work from home calling offices to locate the " person in charge".

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our SA rep admitted she has no success that she can point to that either changed
    prescribing habits or impacted an office practice habits. However,meshes happy
    She has a $115 base, company car and a $16,000 Q1 bonus.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On one hand they tell us always to sell the Science. If we do not sell Science nothing
    else will get the scripts.
    What is the SA selling ? Access

Why are they calling on our targets who are not the Decision Makers and confusing them
    about their interpretation of access without being able to answer Science questions when confronted?

If they can't answer the ?s or be trained then please get them out of the offices.

Thank you.