Straumann hangs its CEO

Discussion in 'Straumann' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2015 at 7:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Desperation comes in many forms.

I would prefer this 'volunteer' be hung over something with consequences, say a pit of hungry alligators or out a 50+ story window with no safety net below other that a target dot.

That way, failure would be total and you get to start off with a clean sheet of paper.

You're Welcome.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he looks horrible

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the old super glue add swedes 40 years behind!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Desperation comes in many forms.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. And I am not even in the implant business!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHA!! Ahem..... doesn't danaher own implant direct AND Nobel. How's that working out for ya!!! HAHA!! Yes, please give me a crappy implant direct implant for 100.00 and let me place the same implant every GP places. Oh, and I want to be known as the Kmart of implant placement surgeons. As long as I save 200.00 dollars; I will sell blue light specials all day long! My reputation and patient care is worth it!

Oh wait; Is Kmart bankrupt?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I will sell blue light specials all day long! My reputation and patient care is worth it! "

Patient doesn't care, or know what components are in their head as long as they get a tooth in the end. If it doesn't stick, I'll just place it again until it does.

2-3% fail no matter whos name is on the package.

I'll let my bank account do the talking, not some lay peddler with 3 weeks of implant 'training' and 6 months of field duty.

Try Again, Rook.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this what you really think? Clearly you don't work for a reputable company. Instead of spewing the cool- aid; put your self in a patients position.

You probably work for some company that offers GP's weekend courses and an implant that looks like it was built in a garage and you have no idea what it is like to deal with implant failure from a patient or surgeons perspective. Ask yourself how great it would be to go through painful surgery expecting it all to be worth it only to find out that you are worse off and still can't eat or smile because your dentist wanted to save 50 bucks.

Also, it looks like you were too busy drinking cool aid to read any the latest publications stating that 1 implant failure can actually cost thousands to both the patient and the provider?

And no, every implant does not have a 2-3% failure rate. Put the cool aid down and go back to your garage. I've been doing this a long time "rook."

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently not long enough to know that it's kool-aid. But hey, I'm cool with that.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the fact you said what you said and ended it with "rook" makes you an idiot. i think youre the rook trying to act like you know more than you do. certainly not ethical nor is the company you work for...its clear you were taught not to give a shit. also obvious we'd all get a kick out of your bank account. you might want to try something like selling used cars.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Ask yourself how great it would be to go through painful surgery expecting it all to be worth it only to find out that you are worse off and still can't eat or smile because your dentist wanted to save 50 bucks."

I don't care. Neither does the dentist.

I'll take the $ 50. You can be morally righteous all you want.

Make sure you pay your rent on time or I'll put you in the street.

Rook. Unlike the army or a municipal garbage man, time served here means nothing. Stupid and Proud are hard to cure. Rook.

I'll take money. You can get on your soap box and eat sh

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for making everyone's point. Still don't get we're not talking money? Let me explain it to you...We're talking about you fool. You're a young arrogant big mouth idiot. When you grow up, you'll realize buy 1 get 5 free or our implant is just like Straumann's isn't selling. Can't wait for your next response. You don't even get the fact I'm only post this to get you to continue proving my point. Please continue telling us how great you are.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"You don't even get the fact I'm only post this to get you to continue proving my point."

What point is that ? The one where you don't make any sense, or that you cannot compose a complete sentence without spelling errors ?

It's ONLY about Money. Nothing else matters.

Nothing.

Rook.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanks for clearing that up dumbass

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, u r such a ROOKie sales idiot. If I'd be your customer I'd kick our ass our of my door.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trolls 1 - righteous posters 0.

Fail.

Keep up the rage. Go beat your boyfriend.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anything new to report?
    its been awfully quiet on the Sman board? was there a gag order? or was everyone fired so no one can comment anymore?