Straumann is down hill

Discussion in 'Straumann' started by anonymous, Jul 2, 2016 at 12:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Middle Management is incompetent and worthless. Straumann used to be a great company but their middle management needs help. Its a matter of time before someone file's suit against Straumann for the abusive management style.

It's sad to see the good ones go. This company is going down the drain

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where have you gone
    Jimmy F
    We need ya back

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

most reps have 2 or 3 jobs on the side.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been at straumann for more than I care to admit.
    I've watched this company go downhill faster than Picabo Street. Used to be good place to work. Used to have people that cared. Used to have leadership that you could respect. Trying like hell to get out but not finding anyone interested in a dental retread.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Trying like hell to get out but not finding anyone interested in a dental retread."

I salute your humility, understanding of the situation and your honesty. You obviously are a Pro.

While I was going to say something vicious and nasty, and cut you straight to the bone, instead, I'll just wish you luck. With your style, you'll probably be the one in this fucking dental mess that finds a new really great position. Just stay away from Retail anything. Word to the Wise. Those people are all fucked. Obsolete and useless, mostly.

Good Luck to You.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes - I agree there is no upper management that can lead with out Jim Frontero around or Gino too. And yes no one in other industries are looking for Dental people. I.e - Andy Molnar our ex CEO is not even in the dental field anymore. My main problem with Straumann is that this companies stock has sky rocketed over the past 2 years on the backs of hard working Dental Tm's in the field and we get no benefit from it. Our 401k is a joke yet the RSD"s can get stock benefits for doing nothing but sending out daily DSR's with quotes like " I want sales today and where are the sales " so inspiring. !!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly, I'd love to know how that works.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you f-ing kidding me? Those two douchebags caused a lot of damage to the company. Financial and reputation wise. So did everybody after them like that Brit idiot. Hope he flew back on his island with his golden parachute.
    What keeps this place roaring is the little guys in the back office. While morons like Jim and Gino are coming and going as HQ pleases most of the support folks are there since years and simply make the best out of it, unappreciated as they are ...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you f-ing kidding me? Those two douchebags caused a lot of damage to the company. Financial and reputation wise. So did everybody after them like that Brit idiot. Hope he flew back on his island with his golden parachute.
    What keeps this place roaring is the little guys in the back office. While morons like Jim and Gino are coming and going as HQ pleases most of the support folks are there since years and simply make the best out of it, unappreciated as they are ...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah you are right
    "Little guys in the back office"
    Make the product, open up distribution channels, close sales, drive revenue, and make sure doctors...err. Dentists know how the product works.
    Yeah my bad...go little back office people!!!!