Striker Account Representative

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, May 12, 2017 at 9:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

26 jobs posted...what's the deal with these open territories?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody wants to work here!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone quit. Salary is low. Commission is non-existent. Forecasts are impossible to hit. Horrible products in pipeline.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck trying to sell branded drugs with no managed care coverage against generic competition. Sounds fun, right? There's nothing novel coming out of DSI's pipeline.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Morale sucks! Leadership is a joke. Pipeline in non-existent and goals are unrealistic.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds great. When can I interview?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anytime you want. There are probably at least 3 open positions in your town.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im not sure how to break this news...But what is being described here is unfortunately 95% of our industry now. I have peers at so many "good" companies that are all fed up and looking to jump ship. The problem is...we are all now playing musical chairs...so leave if you must...but you will most likely be singing the same song before your one year anniversary at the new gig. sad but true.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. I work at another pharma company. One of the top ten in the US. And it's the exact same thing here. It's the reason I'm here checking out the Sankyo position open in my territory

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There have been four layoffs in three years. The goals are not realistic. Coverage is poor but improving. Mangers I've had are good. The pipeline is weak. The pay is competitive. Pay for top performers is really strong. Gold Cup trip is incredible. Many of the territories are an entire state with targets YOU HAVE TO CALL ON hours away. 6,000 plus miles per month. Many people choosing to look elsewhere but will probably only find it marginally better at other companies. I've done this for lots of years and it's pretty rough sailing at DSI right now.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salary? Bonus? Are most reps hitting their goals?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been a sales rep in the construction industry for several years. I stumbled across this thread after seeing an opening for a striker rep in my area. Pretty much exactly what I hear from my drug rep friends. Guess it's true.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former Rep here. The grass most certainly IS greener! It’s nice to finally worknfor someone who knows what they are doing and actually has the qualifications to match their job description... I hadn’t felt that way at DSI for almost 3 years. All the good management that knows what they are doing left (or were laid off) years ago...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Knowing a post is a complete lie....”former rep here” or “I work in IT” or “former leadership knew what they were doing”. They did nothing while all our products went generic, many were fired for stealing from the company, they left us with a CIA, class action law suit and no future. If that’s your definition of good you’re delusional. Plus no one hires reps from DSI so you’re still here

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all that good management is still looking for work and no one in our industry thinks of DSI as a company to source talent if any kind from, can’t develop any new drugs ever and you can’t sell what you have. like most shitty reps you use the same excuse leadership doesn’t know what they’re doing. News flash it’s you that doesn’t and you use to work here and come back to what visit? What a sad life you have. Gramps is calling you time to wash his back and cut his taint hair

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dsi will be elimanitngn all US sales positions by end of the year

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The deal is the recruiters are so bad. They don't return calls. They lead you on and when you do get a call from an inside person. Same thing. Unprofessional.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean RL kept unprofessional whores and asshats in charge??? No???? The hire the heels and shorter the skirt the higher you climbed. And th Carter up you shoved your male nose up his ass the higher you went. Look who’s left. All ass kissers and half wits

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does that include oncology as well?