Stryker ENT Sales Representative

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Jul 23, 2019 at 11:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can anyone tell me about the current state of the ENT division? Would this position be selling NSE products or just ENT products? What’s the base and commission at plan looking like?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would an ENT division sell NS products? Obviously you know that there is/was an NSE division. You probably also know that it’s now just NS, dropped the “E” to form...wait for it...ENT aaaaaaand Neuro Spine. Two separate divisions. I would just bank on the fact that you’ll be selling ENT products in an ENT division. But I could be way off on that.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for that extremely knowledgeable reply.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coming to CP with industry questions is playing stupid games for stupid prizes. Now run along peasant and let the big boys get back to work.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

... And let the big boys get back to taking HGH and leg days once a week.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a a great joke, how original. But now that you bring it up, I never skip leg day and I get blown by nurses in the equipment room in-between cases on the daily. I need an ASR to run trays for me while I’m at the gym if your interested. Not my fault if you can’t make it past the Gallup though.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Stryker only do implants? People always talking about running trays when there are more than a dozen other divisions, and I believe that none of them have anything to do with “running trays”. Do those Reps skip leg days? What’s the probability of getting blown by nurses if you’re with another Stryker division?

Been looking to expand my career by joining a first class organization with a focus on shredded quads and blowies. Wondering if Stryker might be that place.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I passed the Gallup, worked at SYK for many years and recently left (on my own). Working with you dopey juicehead reps was a trip.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s cool if you can’t keep up. Planet fitness is a judgment free zone.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sincerely,

SJW Beta Cuck Yoga fan

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much are you and your boyfriend squatting these days?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope you didn’t leave Stryker for a career in comedy...

I don’t answer stupid questions, especially those vomited forth by America hating, clothespin wearing, millennial beta crybaby cucks such as yourself. Sorry you couldn’t cut it at SYK. Not surprised.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also left here after years of success for an even higher paying job in the OR with no on-call and none of these idiotic juicehead dummies. Enjoy your late night nail cases dipshit.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OOOOOOOO!! WOWEEEE!! You even really did leave...for more money????! GTFOH nerd.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy is butthurt. Keep drinking the coolaid and don’t skip leg day bro.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well ,it's still very warm and humid here. But there is always a bit of a breeze that comes off the water by the lake. This really helps a lot! Amitiza and her friends played in the water!
    The 'Stros won again yesterday beating the Cardinals in St. Louis. Jose Altuve got a homerun! This was his 1,500th hit since he's been in the Major Leagues. This was the fastest any Houston Astro has ever reached 1,500 hits from the start of their career! He's only 29 years old, so if he stays healthy, he should end his career with over 3,000 hits! Craig Biggio is the only Astro with over 3,000 plus hits!
    No game today for the 'Stros, and they play in Cleveland tomorrow. Verlander will pitch.
    We're getting close now in the VIEW count to 253,800! Thanks to our VIEWERS! This is exciting!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh??????