Stryker Gallup Interview

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Apr 9, 2017 at 7:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much weight does the Gallup test hold on getting hired.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's do or die. If you do well / pass, you continue in the hiring process. If you bomb / fail, you are disqualified from further consideration.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to come across as the most egotistical, money hungry type A personality. That is what they want to hear. If you get the job, to be successful, and have long career, you need to shift gears and become a humble, strategic thinker, who keeps your friends close and enemies closer. This industry takes ego-scrub wearing tools and spits them out in 4-5 years. Stryker (and the others, especially DS) want this...high turnover, lower commissions and keeping the relationship strong with the managers/corporate, not the Sales guys. You need to be able to adapt to what is happening around you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are some example questions ? I though I saw ithem somewhere, but they were pulled for copyright infringement.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Self assessment through specific questions that weed out the weak. It's a Win Win situation for Stryker.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How so ?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your parent was on their death bed but a gamma nail case came up would you miss watching your parent die to make sure the case was covered? The answer Stryker is looking for is yes, you would cover the case because that doctor doing the gamma nail will continue to use the gamma nail in the future, while your parent wont even be there in the future. Win/Win for both you and Stryker. Besides, those implant boxes arent magically going to open themselves

8. Please don't leave my site. I'm hurting techies

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they ask questions like, "are you willing to submit the size of your member for consideration and analysis by a variety of team members" as well as, "what are you willing to sacrifice for this job". If you're uncomfortable with either, Stryker probably isn't for you. They are looking for studs... you either got it or you don't and the fact that you're asking these questions makes you look like you don't. Go do yourself a favor and apply to some BS spine company because you're wasting everyones time.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^^^^^^ some dumb ass spine company???? Stryker is a dumb ass spine company, an afterthought of Recon and Trauma. Stryker Spine isn't even a top 5 player. You have no cool or new technology. Medtonic, DepuySynthes, Nuvasive, Globus and now even ZB are better positioned than you. Hell K2M has better stuff than you!!! You don't even have anything good in the pipeline, you better hope management uses some of the spare cash and makes some strategic acquisitions.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medtronics is worse. Reps are hand picked based on diversity. Lots of gender challenged and minority's, kinda like the one above.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd like to stare at anyone other then the meatheads that come outta Stryker. Stryker and arthrex definetly compete for the shittiest hires of all time.